Nick Chubb

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

How much does this boost Chubb's stock if at all? He gonna creep into the 1st round? 

I dont think it does alot. Everyones biggest concern with Chubb is Hunt not DJ. Could give him a few more catches but still not enough to make him round 1. Surprised you think he could or at least are asking. I was thinking he could fall to mid-3rd. You pull that trigger right?

11 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I dont think it does alot. Everyones biggest concern with Chubb is Hunt not DJ. Could give him a few more catches but still not enough to make him round 1. Surprised you think he could or at least are asking. I was thinking he could fall to mid-3rd. You pull that trigger right?

In round 3? yeah definitely

1 minute ago, holt_bruce81 said:

In round 3? yeah definitely

I think he could actually be there for me at pick 32 because people will overthink Chubb just like i think AJ Green falls to round 6 or 7 bc he’s hurt and people will forget him. Especially if I’m starting WR-WR, I’m looking hard at Green round 6 or 7 because he is too good to let fall and i know he is super frustrating to have because of injuries but he has the most potential of any WR close to that ADP

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think he could actually be there for me at pick 32 because people will overthink Chubb just like i think AJ Green falls to round 6 or 7 bc he’s hurt and people will forget him. Especially if I’m starting WR-WR, I’m looking hard at Green round 6 or 7 because he is too good to let fall and i know he is super frustrating to have because of injuries but he has the most potential of any WR close to that ADP

I think Chubb is being overlooked by a lot of people. He was an absolute animal in yards after contact. in a Standard league I have no problem taking him in the 2nd round. He's a little more riskier in PPR formats, but he's around a 30-50 catch guy, when you're talking floor/ceiling. Which should be good enough to finish as a top 12 RB. Unless he gets absolutely sniped with the Touchdowns. 

5 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I think Chubb is being overlooked by a lot of people. He was an absolute animal in yards after contact. in a Standard league I have no problem taking him in the 2nd round. He's a little more riskier in PPR formats, but he's around a 30-50 catch guy, when you're talking floor/ceiling. Which should be good enough to finish as a top 12 RB. Unless he gets absolutely sniped with the Touchdowns. 

I think the trade of Duke has now made Chubb a viable 2nd round pick lock in PPR formats too.  I'm high on Dalvin, high on Dame Williams, but if those two are gone, and I've gone WR in the 1st round, I'm quite comfortable taking Chubb in the 2nd, specifically because I expect consistency out of him which is what I want out of my RB1.  I'd take him ahead of Conner and Mixon (and Ingram, but I'm sure that's the case for pretty much everyone); I have him narrowly above Conner.  If I take an RB in Round 1 and I'm looking to go RB-RB, I might think about swinging for the fences a bit more on my RB2 (which is why I have Cook rated a shade higher) which is where Aaron Jones comes into the convo for me. Chubb rounds out my Top 10 RB's with how I have everyone statted out.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The LBC said:

I think the trade of Duke has now made Chubb a viable 2nd round pick lock in PPR formats too.  I'm high on Dalvin, high on Dame Williams, but if those two are gone, and I've gone WR in the 1st round, I'm quite comfortable taking Chubb in the 2nd, specifically because I expect consistency out of him which is what I want out of my RB1.  I'd take him ahead of Conner and Mixon (and Ingram, but I'm sure that's the case for pretty much everyone); I have him narrowly above Conner.  If I take an RB in Round 1 and I'm looking to go RB-RB, I might think about swinging for the fences a bit more on my RB2 (which is why I have Cook rated a shade higher) which is where Aaron Jones comes into the convo for me. Chubb rounds out my Top 10 RB's with how I have everyone statted out.

I'm surprised you have him ahead of Conner and Mixon because of Hunt. I do think Chubb is underrated for the same reason. I expect him to outproduce Mixon/Conner before Hunt comes back but afterwards I think he slides behind them again

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm surprised you have him ahead of Conner and Mixon because of Hunt. I do think Chubb is underrated for the same reason. I expect him to outproduce Mixon/Conner before Hunt comes back but afterwards I think he slides behind them again

Because of that, I'd take him over those 2. I'll worry about Hunt later.

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Because of that, I'd take him over those 2. I'll worry about Hunt later.

That was my sentiment as well when people were asking about him compared to lesser RBs but its tough to take him over the others that were the guy for 16 games. Given my draft spot i wont be in a position to draft any of them without reaching on them over elite WRs. But in an auction i love what Chubbs cost is compared to Mixon and Conner

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

That was my sentiment as well when people were asking about him compared to lesser RBs but its tough to take him over the others that were the guy for 16 games. Given my draft spot i wont be in a position to draft any of them without reaching on them over elite WRs. But in an auction i love what Chubbs cost is compared to Mixon and Conner

I figured If i pick Chubb but make sure I have good depth at RB then I'll take the potential fast start I could get with Chubb before Hunt returns. However, if Chubb is the league's TOP rusher by then would the Browns even attempt to make it a 50/50 split?