Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lmao.  This is always a great response to a simple question.  

What I tried to say was Touch’s question was stupid because obviously one or the other is true. If Woz is scum then so is Touch since he could have hammered and didn’t, or Touch is clueless civ.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What I tried to say was Touch’s question was stupid because obviously one or the other is true. If Woz is scum then so is Touch since he could have hammered and didn’t, or Touch is clueless civ.

The statement you made is pretty definitive and dissolves your position in your statement above

On 5/18/2019 at 3:57 PM, MWil23 said:

You feel civ since you had the opportunity to hammer Woz and didn’t.

52 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Reading back through things....

This post helped me to make the decision to pardon bcb.  Either mafia caught on to 2 things (which is possible but doubtful in imo) or bcb is town.  I cant imagine mafia would catch on to 2 things so I'm getting much better feelings about bcb and have a pretty strong town lean on him now.  

Or Bcb is mafia and you pardoned your partner.

48 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This post feels like you are trying to appear town not looking out for town interests.  You are looking for someone else to justify your vote, something that you have maintained throughout the game I might add. 

Since I am town,  I was trying to see if touch had any idea why you would make that move if you were civ.  Neither of us could see it as a pro town move.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Or Bcb is mafia and you pardoned your partner.

I really want you to keep going down this path bc you will be lynched after me.  

It would have been far more beneficial to lynch woz (or whoever you tried to get tied with james) then to wait and all of a sudden pardon bcb...in your scenario 

In your hypothetical scenario I had no heat and no attention.  The best play if I were mafia would be to hold on to it and pardon the other mafia.  Its laughable that anyone with any sense could think I'm mafia and used the pardon now how stupid do you think I am.....

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Since I am town,  I was trying to see if touch had any idea why you would make that move if you were civ.  Neither of us could see it as a pro town move.

But touch isn't a cleared town, or did you slip as well 🤔🤔

26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Or ... you know ... Woz is town?

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Almost a certainty. Or the most narcissistic town play ever.

Why would it be narcissistic? He looked at the evidence that had been levied against bcb, found it wanting, and exercised his power.

You may not agree with his decision but it wasn't narcissistic.

Archived