Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Minutely. In the sense that I said Swag soft claimed mafia

Can you actually point that out without Trying to overexplain it. Because reading your post about the stuff with ET I’m not folllowing you other than your brain was rambling too hard on D1

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Can you actually point that out without Trying to overexplain it. Because reading your post about the stuff with ET I’m not folllowing you other than your brain was rambling too hard on D1

Point out how he soft claimed mafia?

Also orca, did you turn out to be scum last game?

I was a civ (normie) and didnt claim anything, but because Swag and Tk3 said I did I ran with it drawing the hit on N1 (at least that was my intent)

Also orca, did you turn out to be scum last game?

No, he posted a song with lyrics about evidence, which in a game with only two non-vanilla roles, I interpreted as an allusion (soft claim) to The Cop.  And he told me it made no sense afterward.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I was a civ (normie) and didnt claim anything, but because Swag and Tk3 said I did I ran with it drawing the hit on N1 (at least that was my intent)

So now, countering this around, knowing you flipped civ last game you are using this same logic to try and say they are scum from a “soft claim”. So you aren’t actually scum hunting..... you’re filling the thread with junk and looking for a rebuttal lynch on D1.

just by doing this you sound like your scum. 

Just now, SwAg said:

No, he posted a song with lyrics about evidence, which in a game with only two non-vanilla roles, I interpreted as an allusion (soft claim) to The Cop.  And he told me it made no sense afterward.

You agreed with Tk3 saying because I pushed ET it was a soft claim. Your actual reason (completely wrong) was at least similar to a soft claim. The problem I had was you supporting Tk3s insane stance and continued push that it was a post of mine but he refused to say which post

Archived