2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Toronto going to be worse than the mavs after their title. They should just rebuild now. 

If they don’t do anything they don’t suck but aren’t a real contender. 

Would rather move Lowry, Serge, Gasol, etc. Now though. 

FVV, Norm(I guess give him one more chance), OG, Pascal and idk FA C or Chris Boucher is the team I’d like to roll with. Poeltl come home haha

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

If they don’t do anything they don’t suck but aren’t a real contender. 

Would rather move Lowry, Serge, Gasol, etc. Now though. 

FVV, Norm(I guess give him one more chance), OG, Pascal and idk FA C or Chris Boucher is the team I’d like to roll with. Poeltl come home haha

#bringwigginshome

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

I’d take Lowry on the Lakers but have nothing to trade.

Yea I think Lowry on the Lakers makes a ton of sense but I can’t see it working out because of that. It’s a shame that could have been an easy mutually beneficial move for both teams. 

34 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

I’m guessing Pascal will likely get an extension this summer. I wonder if less than the max is still an option. Will likely be our #1 guy now. 

Chris Mannix: Toronto’s next move will be interesting. Raptors can still field a competitive team, but with several players in the final year of deals — Lowry, Ibaka, Gasol — expect Toronto explore trades and a rebuild around Siakam, VanVleet.

Just now, Leader said:

Chris Mannix: Toronto’s next move will be interesting. Raptors can still field a competitive team, but with several players in the final year of deals — Lowry, Ibaka, Gasol — expect Toronto explore trades and a rebuild around Siakam, VanVleet.

That’s the correct move. I’d like to get these deals done in the summer (not sure when Gasol can be traded though) I could see 2 or 3 of them being on the team until the deadline though and maybe longer depending on how things play out. 

Archived