Players who may have to be cut that have serious nfl potential.

Kiwibrown

Who are the players at the bottom of your teams depth chart that you like, that may be cut.

For the Browns 

Damien Ratley, 6th round pick in 18 that has serious speed, did well in limited opportunities last year, seems a little soft though. Limited st value. 

Derrek Willies wr udfa in 18, big, reasonable speed. Made one good catch and run, good ster, got hurt last year. 

Seth devalve, te, doesnt block that well, has a great sparq score and play a bit below it. Not tough, but has good ability as a vertical tight end, was a solid receiving option in the kizer  year. We have njoku as our receiving te so, we need blockers to compliment him. 

9 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

One of Kendrick Bourne, Richie James, or Trent Taylor could be cut and should be on an NFL roster. I hope we find a way to keep all three and cut Matthews or Goodwin loose instead. 

I don't have a ton of interest in keeping Matthews right now, though that could change during the off-season. I've never been a Goodwin fan, but if he doesn't make the roster, I think he's a more likely candidate to trade than outright release. I agree that Taylor and James may be buying for the same spot. 

Another interesting guy who could get cut is Sheldon day. We are just so deep at 3 tech and he has no real versatility to play anywhere else. If street performs well, theoretically possible I suppose that Blair gets cut, but I have a hard time seeing it. 

Joshua Garnett should definitely be considered in the bubble, especially if he gets nicked up. He was actually really good in that second Rams game against Donald when Tomlinson got hurt, but I don't think the staff loves him. He could interest another team though as a former first rounder.