Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, SwAg said:

Why, you Mafia?

no, i really am Avengers-Aligned.

i feel dirty talking about pms and thats what im not really going into detail regarding my entire thought process. to be honest, i would rather be lynched as civ then to proceed too far with this aspect.

i think pickle is mafia though. could he fit into that mafia theory?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

no, i really am Avengers-Aligned.

i feel dirty talking about pms and thats what im not really going into detail regarding my entire thought process. to be honest, i would rather be lynched as civ then to proceed too far with this aspect.

i think pickle is mafia though. could he fit into that mafia theory?

You trying to set me up, malf? 

Not really.  He could be Mafia, but the others have some connecting minutia that Pickle doesn’t.  And I was going through The Wire Mafia to check something and Pickle’s game here is reminiscent of his game in that one.  So, there’s that.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

It is "confirmed" in this very thread and has been discussed at length.  Anyone who doesnt see that is reaching because they dont want to lynch him/dont like how we came to the conclusion.

So a nice, straight answer...

Don't use coloring for a confirmed/successful invest if you haven't got one.  That ain't pro-town.

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Just noting this half-commitment

It's not a half commitment if you've seen my statements on matt's theory.

I get why he thinks what he thinks and it is plausible, but the more likely option is Malf's interpretation of events. 

I think we've all slipped at some point though, hell I slipped in this thread and no one caught it. 

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, let me tell you all about how Mafia is Counselor, Mission, Dome, and Ragnarok, while Malfatron and Rick are Independents?

Present your case. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

what does this have to do with you, forge? 

Was a joke that seemed funnier in my head.  But I'm the only one on pickle right now, I think. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Not really.  He could be Mafia, but the others have some connecting minutia that Pickle doesn’t.  And I was going through The Wire Mafia to check something and Pickle’s game here is reminiscent of his game in that one.  So, there’s that.

so he was Other in that game?

if so. hes probably the biggest threat.

i bet there is only 1 other, Thanos.

24 players

18 civs- 5 mafia (sinister 5 now) - 1 other(Thanos)

feels like a good ratio 

i know that you said rack has multiple others, but if there are 5 mafia, that doesnt make sense unless its multiball

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

His game in this one strikes new as similar to the last two micro mafia games where he was scum and jester

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I read a large majority of the posts from those 107 pages. You all can sure talk about nothing quite a bit

I take pride in my ability to talk excessively about nothing meaningful.

So I suppose we'll be seeing you again in another 107 pages?

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

think we've all slipped at some point though, hell I slipped in this thread and no one caught it. 

i did. 

and didnt mention it.

but it wasnt a slip.

it was a clue.

if i cant make it any more obvious, mr. dingo might need protection tonight.

dingo, dont say anything. you will make it worse

Archived