Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

On 5/24/2019 at 8:05 PM, Matts4313 said:

He is going through some personal stuff. Dont be a d*ck

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

And when he quit, how many of us got a PM for the reason of his departure? Me

How could a player who’s being replaced be allowed to PM another player to explain why he’s leaving? That’s communication about the game and can absolutely be used to make reads and form opinions about utley’s role. How could a host allow that?

I realize danger had “quit” at that point already, but he still knows what his role was and what utley is now.

Explaining to matts why he left is a clear rule violation unless they were already allowed to communicate.

Just now, Dome said:

How could a player who’s being replaced be allowed to PM another player to explain why he’s leaving? That’s communication about the game and can absolutely be used to make reads and form opinions about utley’s role. How could a host allow that?

I realize danger had “quit” at that point already, but he still knows what his role was and what utley is now.

Explaining to matts why he left is a clear rule violation unless they were already allowed to communicate.

thats a damn good point

it would help matts get a read on utley

Just now, Dome said:

This coupled with danger just showing back up when I outted matts in an attempt to dissolve my argument obviously 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Okay, admittedly, that's pretty damning. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Are you all just now understanding that part of Dome’s argument?

To be fair, I was so sure even before that that I pretty much glossed over that. I brought it up I think but didn’t hammer it like I should have until me recent epiphany 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

how his past game as civ indicates that hes mafia now

He didnt do anything other than sit on me (after I went all out for days on Utley/Counselor). He didnt do any of the little things that I believe he does to act a little scummy when civ. Meaning he may not feel he is in danger of being killed and doesnt want to add undue pressure on himself like I believe he does as civ. 

He played passive, not wanting attention, not afraid of a hit imo

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Are you confusing "admittedly" for "allegedly"? You usually don't see people quote "admittedly" lol

Admission implies guilt. Like you knew matts was scum and finally you can’t deny it any more 

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Maxed out at 10. 

Damn I over exposed myself. I thought for sure the KSJ vote put me at 12 so I figured I would lay it all out there.

This is obviously unofficial. 

reads like a lie

there is no reason for matts to completely come clean with this information unless he is sure he is the lynch.

Just now, Dome said:

Admission implies guilt. Like you knew matts was scum and finally you can’t deny it any more 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. 

It actually doesn't do that. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

reads like a lie

there is no reason for matts to completely come clean with this information unless he is sure he is the lynch.

Plus him whining about you and I trying to lynch him while he wasn’t here.

civ matts doesn’t do that, he fights 

Archived