Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Same. Which is why I'd expect him to keep quiet about any info and push rags first to see what happened.

You would've other people what to do with it? I feel like you would've put it to work in your own way.

Maybe malf is shook cause he was nearly lynched. 

I would because I wouldn’t be sure about bringing all the info out. 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, I figured you were gonna say this when you said you had info and I got redirected.  I didnt kill bcb. 

I'm Gamora, not Thanos.  Whoever Thanos is must have also targeted bcb.  Which is terrible luck for me. 

and Thanos would kill bcb why exactly?

of course, saying this is your only play as mafia.

Just now, SwAg said:

but admittedly, I'm not really seeing which of the proposed heroes fits as the Sinister Six killer based on the wikis I am searching.

Any chance the Mafia killer was blocked?  Do any of the proposed killers fit in the Sinister Six?

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, I figured you were gonna say this when you said you had info and I got redirected.  I didnt kill bcb. 

I'm Gamora, not Thanos.  Whoever Thanos is must have also targeted bcb.  Which is terrible luck for me. 

That’s an interesting response. 

Just now, Counselor said:

My question is this if rags was thanos why would be kill the player you sent him too. Wouldn’t that be too obvious and doom him?

he had no choice

whoever rags put his night action on would be redirected to bcb

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That’s an interesting response. 

I knew I got redirected and malf came out in the thread like the cat who got the canary.  Not hard to figure out who redirected me.

Archived