Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Utley said:

FWIW, this singular post contributed more than you have the entire game.

Haha it clearly didn’t because your contribution is based on a theory that i created. Looks like I’m your puppet master.

Just now, Counselor said:

Haha it clearly didn’t because your contribution is based on a theory that i created. Looks like I’m your puppet master.

Congrats on using your brain for *checks notes* the first time.

4 minutes ago, Utley said:

And I'm not being big and tough. Y'all are tunneling over the actions of an erratic poster, who acted erratically. Then everyone acted stunned that he acted erratically. I trust Matts at this point. I don't trust Pickle Rick, since he claimed a role that shouldn't be in the game if anyone who died in Endgame isn't in.

so, you basically copied counselor's take from 11 hours ago.

11 hours ago, Counselor said:

Spoiler Alert

Characters that died in the movie (Thanos and friends dissolved like the other characters that came back) aren’t included in this Game. Mafia knows this. That’s why Pickle can claim Iron Man and and Rags can claim Gamora. When is the Black Widow claim coming. 

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I learned I can act however I want. This is why I play so reckless. They want to leave me because they know I’ll never figure out the game. So I usually last a long time.

Do you want to be good or just alive? 

Most of the best players usually die early-ish. 

4 minutes ago, Utley said:

And I'm not being big and tough. Y'all are tunneling over the actions of an erratic poster, who acted erratically. Then everyone acted stunned that he acted erratically. I trust Matts at this point. I don't trust Pickle Rick, since he claimed a role that shouldn't be in the game if anyone who died in Endgame isn't in.

Where did you copy/paste this from?

Just now, Counselor said:

You clearly don’t have any notes. As shown by your contribution. 

I've read almost every post. There's nothing to contribute when **** **** turns into mindless drivel. 

Archived