Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This is simply untrue.  I value being right too much for that.

That’s just it, you would probably argue that the light off of the sun is yellow and the rays from earth are green, therefore when they mix it gives the appearance of blue or something along those lines 

On 5/24/2019 at 5:23 PM, Matts4313 said:

You should see the epic battles swag and I have had. Its a good thing you werent in there, we cussed like crazy at eachother. You would of had to ban us.

The mafia is called the 'six something'. So you have to ask whether you believe that Flacco dying mafia (not in the actual game) brought that number down to 5 or not.

On 5/24/2019 at 5:26 PM, Matts4313 said:

ITs just a glass cage of emotions. Thats how we see him.

And he was saying that Counselor is a civ. "very green". Green being the color of civs. If he was going for subtle, he shouldnt of hit us with a sledgehammer.

On 5/24/2019 at 5:29 PM, theuntouchable said:

[To matts]:  Sometimes you just need to shush

Theuntouchable returned to his home just as the sun was beginning to rise in the sky. He sat down at his desk after a busy night.

“What does it all mean? How can I figure this out? I need to help the team, they’re counting on me!”

He begins to pour over his notes when he hears a clatter in the kitchen. He slowly works his way there, gun drawn and ready for action. He gets into the kitchen and sees a cup that had fallen on the floor. As he bent down to get it, he heard a whizzing sound. He tried to dive out of the way but was caught in the large orange explosion that rocked his kitchen. He quickly recovers and fires a couple of shots toward the area where the projectile had come from. Looking up he sees a man on some sort of glider. The unknown attacker just laughs at him and sends more explosives raining down on theuntoucable’s house.

Theuntouchable is dead. He was Black Widow, Avengers-Aligned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5 has begun! With 14 alive and 14 voting, it’s 8 to lynch!

Just now, rackcs said:

Theuntouchable returned to his home just as the sun was beginning to rise in the sky. He sat down at his desk after a busy night.

“What does it all mean? How can I figure this out? I need to help the team, they’re counting on me!”

He begins to pour over his notes when he hears a clatter in the kitchen. He slowly works his way there, gun drawn and ready for action. He gets into the kitchen and sees a cup that had fallen on the floor. As he bent down to get it, he heard a whizzing sound. He tried to dive out of the way but was caught in the large orange explosion that rocked his kitchen. He quickly recovers and fires a couple of shots toward the area where the projectile had come from. Looking up he sees a man on some sort of glider. The unknown attacker just laughs at him and sends more explosives raining down on theuntoucable’s house.

Theuntouchable is dead. He was Black Widow, Avengers-Aligned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5 has begun! With 14 alive and 14 voting, it’s 8 to lynch!

There goes my motivation. I knew I should have wene M4DL or whatever his name is. 

Archived