Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

ooof, Forge

Yeah, oops.  I thought there was no write up incoming after the night was over. Just spaced. Somewhat distracted.  It was my fault. You guys take it down

On 5/22/2019 at 1:46 PM, rackcs said:

2. You are allowed to post during the night phase, but do not post any results from that night's actions before the night has ended.

Forge has broken a rule, modkill incoming...

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

All that work to kill him off for one infraction. All that time in the game wasted 

Since I'm technically still alive, I'll post. But definitely not wasted. I enjoyed it, did good stuff and helped town. It was my mistake. I still get to enjoy the win and my contribution when you guys take it down. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Since I'm technically still alive, I'll post. But definitely not wasted. I enjoyed it, did good stuff and helped town. It was my mistake. I still get to enjoy the win and my contribution when you guys take it down. 

Tell Town to be nice to me in your absence.

Forge was preparing breakfast for himself in his kitchen before heading to the town center for today's lynch. He was feeling a little fun this morning, he wanted something sweet. He decides he's going to make himself and his daughter some smores for breakfast. He turns on the oven and begins gathering the materials needed for this delicious sweet treat. He struggles to open the new bag of marshmallows and after one final big tug it rips open sending marshmallows flying everywhere.

"Five second rule!"

He bends down and grabs some of the marshmallows. The last one left to grab is in the crevice between the counter and stove. He presses the button on his suit and shrinks down to the size of an ant and squeezes his way into the crevice. He reaches the marshmallow and grabs it with one hand and begins to pull it. As he does, it starts to stretch. He tries to let go but it's stuck in his hand. The more he pulls, the more it sucks him in and soon he's got both arms stuck in the marshmallow.

"****, ****, ****! Stupid oven, why do you preheat so fast?"

He tries to press the buttons on his suit to become normal sized again but the marshmallow jammed up the buttons. He could only continue to struggle as the marshmallow continued to consume him until finally, mercifully, he had been fully suffocated by the edible treat.

Forge is dead. He was Ant-Man, Avengers-Aligned.

It is still Day 8. With 10 alive and 10 voting, it's 6 to lynch.

Just now, SwAg said:

Tell Town to be nice to me in your absence.

Be nice to swag. He contributed a lot, and a good chunk of my own opinions were based on information that he provided regarding game structures, etc

Archived