Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Cant, not for a few days.

@SwAg You are correct that I didnt chose the most awesome statement. With out any more hits, that was really dumb of me. 

I still think we kill you or ET. But I admit my failure. 

Look at the campaign Dome is rallying on me. That's not WIFOM, that's the GF trying to score a quick win. 

14 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I find it suspect that mafia would allow a 2 vote civ to survive as long as they have...

But I'm not prepared to lynch ET at this point.. if the numbers start to crunch to a point where it becomes an issue, maybe I become okay with it.. but lynching ET is a non-starter for me right now

With people rushing to hammer (et being one of them) it's weird that you're not concerned.

Just now, ET80 said:

Look at the campaign Dome is rallying on me. That's not WIFOM, that's the GF trying to score a quick win. 

Funny you didn't point an attack at me or my intelligence.

You're trying to sway matts, not discredit my campaign.

Just now, SwAg said:

*Logical case that explains most of the game with contemporaneous evidence.*

Gee sure is suspect that people would vote on this!

I tried to get him lynched like D2. 

You doubted me. 

Dont forget.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Cant, not for a few days.

@SwAg You are correct that I didnt chose the most awesome statement. With out any more hits, that was really dumb of me. 

I still think we kill you or ET. But I admit my failure. 

Yeahno, I’m not lying down to die for your abundance of inadequacies.  There was a plethora of posts to choose that would resolve today.  You could have iced the game, instead you dropped the hold on the extra point.  Good work.

It is beyond clear that it is Rick and Dome.  I am inviting everyone to check my case, but you just keep repeating your opinion and speculation against my logical case.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I tried to get him lynched like D2. 

You doubted me. 

Dont forget.

And what’s hilarious is that it would have been the wrong move then too because he would have survived.  Good point!

Just now, SwAg said:

And what’s hilarious is that it would have been the wrong move then too because he would have survived.  Good point!

And what's hilarious is that you're wrong about this too! 

You said yourself that I would've been trying to get lynched as early as possible and I told you that there was one problem with your theory.

If I had been lynched D2 I would've been dead. That's why I fought it and didn't get lynched as early as possible like you said I would've tried.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeahno, I’m not lying down to die for your abundance of inadequacies.

Yeah you are. Because you are an admitted scum and I am a cleared civ. 

There is nothing you can say that causes us to trust you.

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Funny you didn't point an attack at me or my intelligence.

You're trying to sway matts, not discredit my campaign.

I don't have to discredit you. You survived TWO lynches, there's no way that War Machine would be that powerful.

You're mafia. That's the long and short of it. 

Archived