Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Wait what? How did no one point this out?  Matts is lying.

I cannot be targeted at night.  I teleported behind Rick.  He would have roleblocked Rick.

Why would I lie? Dont be silly.

I am Avengers-Aligned.  

It is possible that mission is involved with the skrull group.  We don't really know what he has done thus far.  Visited malfatron one night.  Could he have visited bcb before the hit one bcb N2?

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am Avengers-Aligned.  

It is possible that mission is involved with the skrull group.  We don't really know what he has done thus far.  Visited malfatron one night.  Could he have visited bcb before the hit one bcb N2?

I'm just wondering what this would mean re: Touch's information. 

There's no doubt that Touch found information that is directly related to Rocket. 

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm just wondering what this would mean re: Touch's information. 

There's no doubt that Touch found information that is directly related to Rocket. 

I am not sure.  With Malf flipping Skrull, I am not sure what to make of the investigations from MD4L either.   How does that line up since Malfatron never actually visited bcb, but redirected a hit onto him?  

I don't know the source material enough to have a thought on the Mission being Rocket, what items were found on him by Touch.  Who the characters are is something that I can't really grasp relative to their alignment/role/matching where they fit in the game as a whole.

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

Wait what? How did no one point this out?  Matts is lying.

I cannot be targeted at night.  I teleported behind Rick.  He would have roleblocked Rick.

Hmmmm

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

What a cluster cuss 

Feels a bit like a repeat of the game GOpher hosted a few months ago.  Unknown ratio and not knowing how many players are aligned with various groups.  

@Dome  Is your move able to be used consecutive days/nights?  Is it unlimited?

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am not sure.  With Malf flipping Skrull, I am not sure what to make of the investigations from MD4L either.   How does that line up since Malfatron never actually visited bcb, but redirected a hit onto him?  

I don't know the source material enough to have a thought on the Mission being Rocket, what items were found on him by Touch.  Who the characters are is something that I can't really grasp relative to their alignment/role/matching where they fit in the game as a whole.

We really don't know what bcb did, due to that redirect - it killed him, and he had a "dramatic" reveal as Queen Veranke.

Veranke isn't in the MCU, but she was the ruler over the Skrulls - she led the invasion to Earth, she was the leader of the Skrulls in the Secret Wars. Her being the cult leader would line up with canon.

The buck stopped with her - so I THINK bcb converted Malf, then died immediately afterwards. It looks and feels like this, unless Malf could convert people after he was converted (would that be a thing from a Cult dynamic?)

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

We really don't know what bcb did, due to that redirect - it killed him, and he had a "dramatic" reveal as Queen Veranke.

Veranke isn't in the MCU, but she was the ruler over the Skrulls - she led the invasion to Earth, she was the leader of the Skrulls in the Secret Wars. Her being the cult leader would line up with canon.

The buck stopped with her - so I THINK bcb converted Malf, then died immediately afterwards. It looks and feels like this, unless Malf could convert people after he was converted (would that be a thing from a Cult dynamic?)

That would be a brutally tough dynamic. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

My thoughts exactly, it would mean exponential Skrull growth. I highly doubt it's the case, but not taking it off the table.

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

My thoughts exactly, it would mean exponential Skrull growth. I highly doubt it's the case, but not taking it off the table.

So....does N2, bcb visits Malf while malf redirects a hit onto bcb.  Malf is "converted to Skrull".   I think it was Swag that mentioned some infection type thing.  could anyone that visited malf (putting a move in on Malf) get infected?  WHo was it that tried to kill Malf when Utley died (was that Nacho)?  Would Coulselor and Mission also get infected?

Is there some other alignment that we have yet to see?

So....does N2, bcb visits Malf while malf redirects a hit onto bcb.  Malf is "converted to Skrull

This is what I'm thinking.

could anyone that visited malf (putting a move in on Malf) get infected?

This is where my exponential thoughts come into play - I mean, let's say the redirect didn't happen; That would mean bcb and Malf could convert. That takes the number from 2 to 4. Then, those FOUR make a move - 4 to 8. Then those eight, then those 16, then those 32, etc. That's endgame by... night three? Night four if town is perfect on moves?

That seems significantly OP, but I haven't played much with Cult/Infection. Won't completely remove it, but really thinking it's not.

On 5/30/2019 at 8:01 AM, rackcs said:

"I’m sorry Malfatron, but ve can no longer let you interfere vith our plans.”

“Ha! Silly man, bullets can’t hurt me!”

“Oh but these are special bullets, designed to kill meddlesome Avengers such as yourself. Auf wiedersehen!”

This is the Malf/Utley save. The German tells me Red Skull/Whicker.

Archived