Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, SwAg said:

Cognitive dissonance isn't a disorder.

It is if you try hard enough.

Do you like how Dome keeps trying to lump himself in with you? 

You are the new Malf. You got a useless tag a long. 

I don't see how it's lumping in or tagging along.  We are both independently saying the same thing right now because it's absolutely ridiculous.  Dome is just such a standup guy that the Mafia Godfather is like "FFS, my fish person Loki getting swarmed by Greens."

This is so ridiculous.  We should vote matts.

He is adamant to kill me as an Independent to get to the night phase to use night actions, where his only useful NA is the lie detect and it's on cooldown -- and he didn't even use it effectively.  Otherwise, all of his other actions do nothing to resolve this situation.  Who left has a night action, bro?  You and Mission.  Boy, howdy, this game is in good hands if we're relying on NAs to solve it, if you're even Town at this point since you're making up results to get an Indy lynched.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't see how it's lumping in or tagging along.  We are both independently saying the same thing right now because it's absolutely ridiculous.  Dome is just such a standup guy that the Mafia Godfather is like "FFS, my fish person Loki getting swarmed by Greens."

Never mind.

SwAg is a moron 

On 5/29/2019 at 2:40 PM, Matts4313 said:

It looks like for each one of my abilities there is another person who also has it:

Track - Me and Forge

Motivate - Me and Counselor

Roleblock - Me and the moron who roleblocked me

Protect - Me and Sanchez (?), Whicker (?)

Lie detect - Me and ______________

How you going to solve the game with these NAs, Matts?  You had one chance here, and you ****ed it up, and went with something that gives zero credible information.  Now, Town has to wait how many phases for you to be able to contribute through the only way you (sorta, I guess) know how.

Archived