Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I understood all of that. I just think its a stupid point. So I am ignoring it. 

Ok. Expand on what makes it stupid. 

Why do you think its smart/good for ET to bring a double vote and me to apparently hammer? 

Like just a couple hours into day? When several players haven’t even checked in yet this morning?

Question - by going mission, what are we saying about Touch/Black Widow/Avengers? Do we think he got information that's contrary to the roles (Insane Cop) or do we think we misinterpreted his evidence?

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

My read on you has been consistent. You're Magneto. Full stop.

Cap was converted, wasn’t he?

if you were converting players to your faction, a double voter is pretty major. How lucky would it be if they were cap. 

I don’t know how else to explain how a player could be so, we’ll say ignorant as the nicest way I can put it, about how much power he wields with a double vote in a 5 player majority when several players haven’t even been here yet. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Question - by going mission, what are we saying about Touch/Black Widow/Avengers? Do we think he got information that's contrary to the roles (Insane Cop) or do we think we misinterpreted his evidence?

Neither. UNT probably got accurate information. This skrull hysteria is drummed up by the godfather and an other. Neither of which we should be listening too. 

Speaking of which, why has Swag cooled off on you?

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

He spelled it out as pretty clearly rocket. Prosthetic leg, trash and a huge gun.

So it would have to be like a shapeshifter or something like we saw with BCB. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Neither. UNT probably got accurate information. This skrull hysteria is drummed up by the godfather and an other. Neither of which we should be listening too. 

Speaking of which, why has Swag cooled off on you?

Simple economics. Nine players left, two mafia, one exposed mafia that can't be voted off - dig for daylight, eliminate the confirmed non-town and see what goes from there. 

SwAg. You in?

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Cap was converted, wasn’t he?

if you were converting players to your faction, a double voter is pretty major. How lucky would it be if they were cap. 

I don’t know how else to explain how a player could be so, we’ll say ignorant as the nicest way I can put it, about how much power he wields with a double vote in a 5 player majority when several players haven’t even been here yet. 

That's nice, Magneto.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Simple economics. Nine players left, two mafia, one exposed mafia that can't be voted off - dig for daylight, eliminate the confirmed non-town and see what goes from there. 

SwAg. You in?

Swag

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Neither. UNT probably got accurate information.

Again I ask, where is groot? 

This skrull hysteria is drummed up by the godfather and an other.

Mmmm, no.

Neither of which we should be listening too. 

Yeah, like that time I told you guys I felt as though that rackcs told me Tony Stark was in the game and we probably shouldn’t lynch pickle. Definitely don’t listen to me, it’s worked so far.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Again I ask, where is groot?

Where was Groot in Endgame? So calling them a package deal ignores that Rocket was running solo for the duration of that movie.

Mmmm, no.

Um, yep.

Yeah, like that time I told you guys I felt as though that rackcs told me Tony Stark was in the game and we probably shouldn’t lynch pickle. Definitely don’t listen to me, it’s worked so far.

Broken clock is right twice a day.

Thought - is @DingoLadd lying about his character? I've been at odds at Hulk having a wincon tied to Thanos. It doesn't fit any sort of narrative, Hulk was an original Avenger.

What if Dingo is actually Nebula? That would align with the "killing Thanos" wincon.

@Matts4313, your thought?

Just now, ET80 said:

Where was Groot in Endgame? So calling them a package deal ignores that Rocket was running solo for the duration of that movie.

I didn’t see it lol

Just now, ET80 said:

Broken clock is right twice a day.

I’m not a ******* broken clock. you’re being bull headed this game. At least try to consider something else.

if you are avengers aligned I’m sorry.  But I think you’re being incredibly reckless with that vote and I have to question why. 

You get my concern, right? You can at least acknowledge there is an inherent risk with a 3 hour day phase?

you question it and you shut down “magneto! Magneto! Magneto!” Who does that help? 

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

I didn’t see it lol

[un-game]

I sincerely wanted to use spoiler tags. My bad.

[game-on]

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

You get my concern, right? You can at least acknowledge there is an inherent risk with a 3 hour day phase?

I never said I didn't get it, which is why I was ready to remove it immediately. Which is exactly what I did.

If you WERE town, I'd say you're expending effort on a non-event.

Archived