Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

New potential plan:

@DingoLadd.

You see, I'm not buying the Hulk claim. His objective was to find and kill Thanos, which really... wasn't Hulk's thing to do. If this is based on their one fight in IW, then keep in mind Hulk was with Thor, Loki and Hemidall. Hulk had a 1v1 fight in the same vein that Iron Man did with Thanos on Titan, or Captain America did on Earth. They weren't alone, their allies were incapacitated.

My bet is on Dingo being Nebula. This has an added benefit that it'll validate Mission as Rocket; Nebula started off as a traditional villain, but turned face in GotG2 and Infinity War/Endgame. She was the closest to Rocket following the snap, so those two in a game makes sense - and then we can drop the "if we have Rocket, why no Groot?" question.

Furthermore, even if Dingo flipped "green" (let's not forget he went with standard vernacular vs black aligned = Avengers) it's not like he's been terribly active - so we can keep SwAg around to continue building a conversation.

Thoughts, everyone? 

Your logic makes sense. 

But if I'm Nebula I'd be town and you're advocating for a CIV-LYNCH. 

At least make the case I"m mafia you toaster hovering fence bender. 

51 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Your logic makes sense. 

But if I'm Nebula I'd be town and you're advocating for a CIV-LYNCH

At least make the case I"m mafia you toaster hovering fence bender. 

Much like Loki, you'd be Other; Nebula was a tweener - a bad guy along with Ronin in GOTG, much like how Loki was the bad guy in The Avengers.

22 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Much like Loki, you'd be Other; Nebula was a tweener - a bad guy along with Ronin in GOTG, much like how Loki was the bad guy in The Avengers.

Nebula isn't in this game, especially not as an other when she'd be avengers aligned or balance aligned with Thanos. 

Especially not over Loki who ia much more likely to be an other. 

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Tell you what - go Dingo and I'll go with you on Mission tomorrow. 

Both are pretty MIA, but at least Dingo had a paper trail to follow...

I mean, is this a pinky swearsies?

I don’t really have the luxury of flipping my vote between people at this stage.

16 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Nebula isn't in this game, especially not as an other when she'd be avengers aligned or balance aligned with Thanos. 

Especially not over Loki who ia much more likely to be an other. 

We've already established Loki is here. What I'm trying to figure out us why Hulk would have an alternate wincon surrounding hunting Thanos.

You've already stated you have an alternative wincon that you're not going to reach. If you can win with us, your character doesn't matter, you could be Howard the Duck for all I care.

Just trying to put all options on the table.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

We've already established Loki is here. What I'm trying to figure out us why Hulk would have an alternate wincon surrounding hunting Thanos.

You've already stated you have an alternative wincon that you're not going to reach. If you can win with us, your character doesn't matter, you could be Howard the Duck for all I care.

Just trying to put all options on the table.

Ugh......fine.

It's time to come clean.

I'm tumblr_onj3m9UQp41tlgqkgo4_500.gif

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

As I said before, I’m ultimately along for the ride, so if the lynch is of no consequence to me, I’ll let you all do what you want.

What I'm asking is - does it make sense, or am I heading down a rabbits' hole on this one? 

Archived