Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Ugh......fine.

It's time to come clean.

I'm tumblr_onj3m9UQp41tlgqkgo4_500.gif

I literally did that "..." On accident. This is rather... um. 

I sincerely don't know if you're effing with me at this stage. 

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

We've already established Loki is here. What I'm trying to figure out us why Hulk would have an alternate wincon surrounding hunting Thanos.

You've already stated you have an alternative wincon that you're not going to reach. If you can win with us, your character doesn't matter, you could be Howard the Duck for all I care.

Just trying to put all options on the table.

I can win with town because I am town. 

Honestly the wincon never made that much sense to me in the first place ftr. 

Just now, ET80 said:

What I'm asking is - does it make sense, or am I heading down a rabbits' hole on this one? 

I don’t know from a lore perspective.  From a game mechanic perspective, yeah.  I think the series of evidence that is most convincing is that he claimed Hulk, Green Avengers, and we don’t know what he does, other than he didn’t do anything the night Malfatron redirected him.

So, you could realistically fit Dingo as Mafia, as one of the few unverifieds remaining, or he could be Cult if he told the truth on Green.  Or, he could be something else entirely, just making it up.

So, I get the thought process.  Just not easy to abandon my own case given how precariously I am positioned in the game.

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

You'll have to forgive me - I play Mafia, but I don't play nearly as much as I used to (and if we're being honest, I was never that good to begin with...)

@SwAg, @Matts4313, @Tk3, @squire12, @Counselor - does this jive with you? 

The Vulture claim could be Dingo toying with my enotions, but does this all line up?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know from a lore perspective.  From a game mechanic perspective, yeah.  I think the series of evidence that is most convincing is that he claimed Hulk, Green Avengers, and we don’t know what he does, other than he didn’t do anything the night Malfatron redirected him.

So, you could realistically fit Dingo as Mafia, as one of the few unverifieds remaining, or he could be Cult if he told the truth on Green.  Or, he could be something else entirely, just making it up.

So, I get the thought process.  Just not easy to abandon my own case given how precariously I am positioned in the game.

I can get that, and can appreciate the caveat to your rationale. Good information.

Before this gets spun into "DINGO CLAIMED THE VULTURE" no.

I claimed Michael Keaton, aka the original batman. It is a joke, see the birdman follow up post which I was going to originally use but then I remembered he's an actual marvel villain. 

10 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

But, do you understand why I'd question the specific role to the specific wincon... correct? 

5 hours ago, Dome said:

It's more about seeing if mission is even going to show up. If he's not here and voted by 10pm, he's dead anyways. 

Did I miss something on Mission?  I don’t think he’s actually missed any full days yet?

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

But, do you understand why I'd question the specific role to the specific wincon... correct? 

Oh no I fully get it, I still question it. 

I guess I have it because no one else had a motive to kill Thanos and he needed a role that could kill Thanos? 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Oh no I fully get it, I still question it. 

I guess I have it because no one else had a motive to kill Thanos and he needed a role that could kill Thanos? 

We have the guy who ACTUALLY beat Thanos in the game. Why Hulk?

Archived