Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’ll go ahead and claim then if Counselor wants me to. :) 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Just kidding, I think I’m more of an asset as a ghost than a claimed for now 🤷🏼‍♂️

Such a tease

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Fwiw, I still don't love the plan, because I think there are a myriad of ways it goes sideways and we don't get to use your ability which at the very least could have produced a cleared civ, and that's not nothing. There is a risk with this plan that we don't even get that. 

I will give you that you made this an insanely active day one. My hope is that it will be a useful day one as well. 

I thought the plan out. It didnt go as expected, it went better. There was so much we learned. But even better, I have fail safes. I know what I am doing homie. This isnt the first time I have done this.

2 hours ago, Dome said:

@Matts4313 if it was anyone else (ok, outside of a small few) I'd be following you to the grave just to see. But with malf, I just don't see it.

Do you think there's any chance that one of the better players did NOT in fact make the worst scum slip we've ever seen? That maybe, he too is capable of setting scum trap and was just hoping some dope would come along and try to spring it cause it looked like easy pickins? 

If he did make that slip his teammates would be bussing him already and maybe you are, but I find that to be incredibly unlikely given how it unfolded.

I think malf saying it as a joke or reaction getter is far more likely than the worst scum slip of the decade. Even a thoughtless braindead civ comment where he's just "yes and"ing you into oblivion is more likely than THAT kind of slip IMO.

Have you wondered why if it's such a bad scum slip, nobody else is going crazy about it like you are?

Yes. He got superpissed and accused me of playing the PM game than bounced. He never once tried to defend the move. And he isnt playing the long con. Even if he is, we have to lynch him over it. Everyone has a game where they mess up.

And I know why. Everyone Loves Malf. I am and arsehole. People are emotional.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Just kidding, I think I’m more of an asset as a ghost than a claimed for now 🤷🏼‍♂️

Dont swaggy poo. Dont give stuff away. You are one of the few I have as civ. Just sleep it off before you say more.

I’m cool with Counselor, Dingo, Ragnarok, or MWil as some people who are suspect that aren’t getting much heat.  Maybe someone else should re-read Ragnarok and accuse because he’s just going to retreat to the “lol I’m unreadable” schtick.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m cool with Counselor, Dingo, Ragnarok, or MWil as some people who are suspect that aren’t getting much heat.  Maybe someone else should re-read Ragnarok and accuse because he’s just going to retreat to the “lol I’m unreadable” schtick.

Reread Pickle Rick. He is extremely scummy this game. For sure a hit candidate (I assume we have a town vig)

Dingo is talking game mechanics but not the game. His very first post tonight he intentionally put in the Avengers win-con. Seemed forced. Probably not a civ.

Counselor goes from scummy to civ depending on which post I read. I cant get a solid feel.

Mwill and Rags .... No clue. 

Is it too early to hard claim CAPTAIN PLANET? My team is composed of 

Earth 

Fire

Wind

Water

Heart

...by your powers combined, I’m CAPTAIN PLANET. My win con is taking all of the Polluters down to zero.

Archived