Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Does it bother you that the only person following your line of thinking is the presumed godfather? 

It's not exactly ideal, but it's hardly an indictment on my case.  It's entirely logical, based on evidence, and presented well.  Even here, you're not addressing me, you're just going "lol look, Dome said it makes sense!"

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Swag, would you go matts over mission if the vote won’t move?

I'd rather not.  Matts is an idiot, but if mission is the wrong go, then matts is the only one with powers left to solve the game, since no one is really keen on using the thread.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Why haven’t you lie detected me?

Because I lie detected other people?

Just now, SwAg said:

It's not exactly ideal, but it's hardly an indictment on my case.  It's entirely logical, based on evidence, and presented well.  Even here, you're not addressing me, you're just going "lol look, Dome said it makes sense!"

I simply asked a question. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I'd rather not.  Matts is an idiot, but if mission is the wrong go, then matts is the only one with powers left to solve the game, since no one is really keen on using the thread.

No matter what, you are dead wrong once again about me. So careful throwing stones in glass boxes or whatever it is you say.

Just now, SwAg said:

I answered the question.

Defensively. Its almost as if you know that Dome is latching on to you and you are realizing once again you are going to look silly. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

No matter what, you are dead wrong once again about me. So careful throwing stones in glass boxes or whatever it is you say.

Defensively. Its almost as if you know that Dome is latching on to you and you are realizing once again you are going to look silly. 

I defended my case, which was under attack, not Dome.  I literally told you the play today is Mission or Dome because you blocked him doing something.  I don't know what to tell you other than read more closely.

matts, idk what to tell you, dude. 

You're so committed to this narrative that nothing is going to get through.

I laid out the possible game postures and why the scenarios are as they are, but you're just ignoring it.

I laid out my case, even if you omit the part about you, your detection of mission followed by malfatron's actions are alarming, dude...

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

matts, idk what to tell you, dude. 

You're so committed to this narrative that nothing is going to get through.

I laid out the possible game postures and why the scenarios are as they are, but you're just ignoring it.

I laid out my case, even if you omit the part about you, your detection of mission followed by malfatron's actions are alarming, dude...

Dont call me dude you misandry cow. 

jk jk

Would the move on Dome work the next day? That seems odd

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Dont call me dude you misandry cow. 

jk jk

Would the move on Dome work the next day? That seems odd

I don't know. 

I'm just piecing it together:

Dome chooses what he does, and we know he does something since Malfatron redirected him to Nacho and you roleblocked him.

Dome said he chooses to be a PGO, lynch proof, or death proof.  I don't know how believable that is, but he claimed it.

If it's a passive, you wouldn't role block it.  If it's active, you could role block it.

So, if you operate on the assumption that it's active, it would be along the lines "You make X lynch immune the next day phase."  My abilities are all phrases with the phase that they effect.

Thus, under the theory that Dome and I as Sinister Six and only scum remaining, Town has a sizable lead. (I'm not Sinister Six or a threat, but we can assume for the sake of indulging this in what you all are subscribing to right now).  I don't see why you wouldn't test Dome's claim since you roleblocked something or mission because mission might be a recruiter with the Malfatron arc I detailed, and lets face it, he isn't going to post anything for you to verify (assuming I'm wrong on you, maybe you just have blinders on).

Archived