Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Dome said:
1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I already asked host about the green part dummy. I explained that D1. 

There were no moves that night 

This was the "PM" game remember? I asked host if him writing green would throw off a lie detect. Host said he wouldnt trip me up on "technicalities" and knew that if I lie detected it would be the avengers-aligned part.

THIS WAS DEBATED FOR LIKE 300 PAGES. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

That means he’s skrull though

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This was the "PM" game remember? I asked host if him writing green would throw off a lie detect. Host said he wouldnt trip me up on "technicalities" and knew that if I lie detected it would be the avengers-aligned part.

THIS WAS DEBATED FOR LIKE 300 PAGES. 

No. I was specifically told that the lie detector would only be on if Counselor is civ/avengers-align and that the color portion of it would be excluded. 

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

That’s what you claim you lie detected?

Anybody else seeing this? Really?

Nobody could be this incompetent. 

Tk3 you’re wrong on matts.

Are you suggesting that the host flipping him as black avenger aligned was somehow incorrect?

Or are you suggesting that his alignment changed somewhere after the fact?

Green (Skrull) and Avengers-aligned are mutually exclusive. So the statement could not have been true if @Counselor was a skrull. 

He is Avenger-aligned. And if he isnt, than I am going to flip my ish on host for telling me he would exclude the color part as he wouldnt trip me up on a "technicality" and that he knew what Counselor was trying to say. 

This was beaten to death already.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Are you suggesting that the host flipping him as black avenger aligned was somehow incorrect?

Either or. It’s the only explanation.

If you mean incorrect as in false info, not a mistake. Bcb flipped Scarlett Witch 

maybe they had a late conversion. Idk, that seems less likely.

Nothing else makes sense. I’m about certain it’s not squire 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I just checked my PM to host, I specifically asked him to check the validity of counselor being avengers aligned. The response was 'counselor is telling the truth'. 

As of last night, he was avengers aligned. 

Either BCB recruited or there were no recruiters to being with. I am 98% positive of that. 

The more I think about it, the more I think we kill Dome. There was a kill write up for all the other Sin6. There is a kill write up for magneto. Dome has been escaping lynches by flying away. I think the ratio is 4:1 and he had 2x death proof. 

TK3 has the fact that he revived me, used the timestone and was investigated.

Squire killed other scum with the wolverine write up. <== technically he could be scum vig. But why would he be killing teammates? 

Counselor was 100% just cleared.

Dome is begging not to be killed tonight and there is a "storm brewing". He probably has multi kills tonight and thinks he can win if he survives the night. 

@Tk3

@Counselor

@squire12

Thoughts?

Archived