Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Dome said:

1) I’m War Machine

2) Malf was civ when you “caught him” in a scum slip. 

1 is your cover role. Notice how you didnt say "avengers aligned"? 

2 did he tell you that in chat? Because how do you know he didnt start the game skrull?

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

This plan works as long as you are still avengers-aligned.

If you are avengers-aligned, then that means I can trust you on Counselor.

If the ratio is 4:1 and we mislynch Squire, then we still win assuming we can eventually lynch Dome

If the ratio is 4:2, then we NEED to lynch Squire, then we win assuming we can eventually lynch Dome

I think its the right play.

If you SOMEHOW manage to not be avengers-aligned, then you deserve to beat me. I'll risk the game on it though..

Squire

Im 100% avengers aligned.

Just now, squire12 said:

@Matts4313. Why not lynch dome.  If he escapes,  you roleblock him and lie detect me or tk3.

I am avengers aligned.  

Lynching me is a bad move.

Its a numbers game, this should guarantee the win. You were just hammered anyways, so there is no going back. 

@rackcs => Squire should be at 3. Counselor, TK3 and me. 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

This plan works as long as you are still avengers-aligned.

If you are avengers-aligned, then that means I can trust you on Counselor.

If the ratio is 4:1 and we mislynch Squire, then we still win assuming we can eventually lynch Dome

If the ratio is 4:2, then we NEED to lynch Squire, then we win assuming we can eventually lynch Dome

I think its the right play.

If you SOMEHOW manage to not be avengers-aligned, then you deserve to beat me. I'll risk the game on it though..

Squire

How did the ratio get to be 4:2 with only 5 players remaining?

Bad play all around here for someone MIA for most of the game.

Dome is the better option to allow more lie detecting.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

1 is your cover role. Notice how you didnt say "avengers aligned"? 

2 did he tell you that in chat? Because how do you know he didnt start the game skrull?

I’ve said it multiple times and even questioned why you didn’t detect me sooner. How many times do I have to say it???

FWIW => I believe there is a really strong chance that @squire12 is civ. But this guarantees the win for us. Counselor, TK3 and myself are all cleared. This allows us to get rid of the only potential other mafia (you) and roleblock Dome. 

The only way we lost now is false positives on invest results. Which given TK3 and Counselors moves, would make no sense whatsoever. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

There is no one else to lie detect though. After tonight we should have everyones role but Domes. And Dome is absolutely magneto hoping that his cover role will work through my lie detect. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

FWIW => I believe there is a really strong chance that @squire12 is civ. But this guarantees the win for us. Counselor, TK3 and myself are all cleared. This allows us to get rid of the only potential other mafia (you) and roleblock Dome. 

The only way we lost now is false positives on invest results. Which given TK3 and Counselors moves, would make no sense whatsoever. 

Why then you vote someone you think is civ?  Vote the mafia player.  If Dome escapes, roleblock and check me tonight.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

There is no one else to lie detect though. After tonight we should have everyones role but Domes. And Dome is absolutely magneto hoping that his cover role will work through my lie detect. 

I’ve claimed avengers aligned so many times it’s not funny

Just now, squire12 said:

Why then you vote someone you think is civ?  Vote the mafia player.  If Dome escapes, roleblock and check me tonight.

Again, its a numbers game. You are an unknown. There is a theory that we cant kill Dome until all other mafia are dead. If thats true, and you are mafia, we are wasting a night. 

LIS => Doesnt matter anyways. Youve been hammered. 

Just now, Dome said:

I’ve claimed avengers aligned so many times it’s not funny

I still think you are hoping your cover role tricks my lie detect. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Dome at least they didn't lynch you when they actually think you are civ.

Why are you so upset about it? You still win the game with us. You are vanilla at this point right? So..... Sacrificial lynching. 

And you could be sabertooth. 

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

same thing..

in a 3:2 scenario the only 2 can be you+dome or matts+counselor.. and I am willing to risk the game that what I know about matts is correct

in a 4:1 scenario the only mafia is dome.. in which case there isn't a risk to lynching you

sorry

Just now, Tk3 said:

I wonder if Counselor could motivate me into being able to revert time again... fix any issues of a mislynch

Nope. 

I asked last night about motivating Squire and having him hit dome. It has to be a move you currently have available for tonight. 

Was the timestone your only move? I dont think I ever asked. 

Archived