Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Thanks Mwil23

Mwil23

I mean, guys, I’m a freaking HOF member of the Browns forum. I’m a big deal. Now I went full Johnny Binder pining for negative attention accumulating votes like he did Saturday schools. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

The theory I wanted to postulate didn't end up materializing as I envisioned it when I looked back. :(

I apparently missed the fallout of the soft claim when I was drunk reading last night.  So, I'll abandon the "MWil is in a scum chat who figured out the soft claim and is now pushing obviously and openly to gain brownie points" angle.

scum typically doesnt overthink things like that.

they are just trying to fit in

if you were a normal human, you would understand 

also, if you are scum, kill me. because you are so full of ethos, i dont think i can bring myself to vote you. Its only fair.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The theory I wanted to postulate didn't end up materializing as I envisioned it when I looked back. :(

I apparently missed the fallout of the soft claim when I was drunk reading last night.  So, I'll abandon the "MWil is in a scum chat who figured out the soft claim and is now pushing obviously and openly to gain brownie points" angle.

You’re going FULL PICKLE on this. Never go full Pickle.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

MWil still scum though.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

MWil still scum though.

So, how about bcb not pushing for activity and lynching inactives like Sanchez and Mission?

yeah, bcb is a nice lynch

he softly questioned why certain things were happening and now he is forgotten

Just now, Malfatron said:

yeah, bcb is a nice lynch

he softly questioned why certain things were happening and now he is forgotten

BCB and Squire terrify me. I have yet to get a good read on them in any game I’ve played. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

You’re going FULL PICKLE on this. Never go full Pickle.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Nah, I abandoned it when the evidence wouldn't support my position, and I checked it before I fully committed because your answers didn't seem to require prying, or as though you were trying to exercise caution for fear of springing a trap.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Which could be the case. Honestly, though, I'm not going to try and delve into the depths of counselor's thinking.  It's all immaterial at this point for me and the entire haircut thing is just noise. 

Rihanna voice: All I do is hedge, hedge, hedge, hedge, hedge.  

Just now, SwAg said:

How's that? I've said I think Counselor is civ. What do I care about his role, whether it was a soft claim, etc? Just wasting my time thinking about someone I already think is town. 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i think he Pickled when he shoulda Orca'ed

I laughed harder than I should at this.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Nah, I abandoned it when the evidence wouldn't support my position, and I checked it before I fully committed because your answers didn't seem to require prying, or as though you were trying to exercise caution for fear of springing a trap.

I’m flattered that in all 5 games we have played together, you’ve called me scum in all of them. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

town changes their mind

scum likes "consistent viewpoints" and reads 

is forge is mafia, hes doing a nice job 

however, since i dont see him an obvious town...he just may be mafia 

Just now, MWil23 said:

I laughed harder than I should at this.

I’m flattered that in all 5 games we have played together, you’ve called me scum in all of them. 

I'm pretty sure I call everyone scum at least once per game.  It's a matter of if I stick with it.

Archived