Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Do you see my concern with that? 

Almost as much as my concern about you challenging me to a duel earlier today? That's a good way to put someone on the defensive. (Thus, ending my game/resulting in a loss for me I'd imagine, if the last duel was any indication of what the future holds)

You asked me questions and I gave you a plethora of evidence, past posts, and others that you've seemingly ignored. You're tunneling in on what I claimed as a N1 move and verbiage, which I got verbatim from my PM.

So, no, I don't really see your concern about semantics.

Do what you gotta do. If you want me gone, so be it. That just means you think I'm more of a detriment to town than I am here to help town, to go along with scum pushing me, me being thrown into a duel, and the other thing(s) I've done to help town/scum hunt.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

This was my second soft claim. I haven’t tried to hide my intentions or alignment at all.

Low key=Loki for Swag to pick up on as my other alignment. 

The fact that Orca claimed other made me extremely skeptical, especially since my win con is just to survive and he went to the extreme to hop Counselor.

This is after he threw Counselor in a standoff with Squire and Pickle yesterday, and I was thrown into a duel the day before and he denied doing it.

squire voted me yesterday and has been saying I’m scum all game and then he flips scum, even saying I am with his fate sealed. 

Squire voting me yesterday made me use my Night Cap. I serve them a drink, and they take their Texas nap early and are unable to make a kill that night.  Considering there were no kills, I’d say it worked out pretty well.

You guys do what you gotta do. If you want to scum hunt pick someone else. 

Orca claimed friendly other.....

Now you claim friendly other......

@theuntouchable I'll also add this as a plausible, albeit unlikely situation:

1. You challenge Squire to a duel, both of you as scum, and then hold off voting, claiming not wanting to hammer too soon, even though you're sure that Squire is scum (No idea why you wouldn't want him gone immediately, but then again, to be fair, I'm more impulsive in this game)

2. Orca throws Counselor in (Town), and that means 1 of 2 things happen:

*Counselor gets mislynched, Orca draws some heat, but he's a PGO, so if a town vig/invest comes to visit him, he sacrifices himself, all while Squire and you continue to banter back and forth another day

*Squire gets pushed/lynched (he did) and you get the autoclear the rest of the way

Like I said, unlikely, but not impossible. Granted, Orca would be the one in the group that would have suggested that play...that's the most Orca suggestion ever from my limited experience with him.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Orca claimed friendly other.....

Yep

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Now you claim friendly other......

NOW?

Friend, I claimed friendly other on P. 20-22 WAY before he did. Go back and look at the mountain of posts I put on the last few pages to Swag/Touch, not to mention the original posts.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@theuntouchable I'll also add this as a plausible, albeit unlikely situation:

1. You challenge Squire to a duel, both of you as scum, and then hold off voting, claiming not wanting to hammer too soon, even though you're sure that Squire is scum (No idea why you wouldn't want him gone immediately, but then again, to be fair, I'm more impulsive in this game)

2. Orca throws Counselor in (Town), and that means 1 of 2 things happen:

*Counselor gets mislynched, Orca draws some heat, but he's a PGO, so if a town vig/invest comes to visit him, he sacrifices himself, all while Squire and you continue to banter back and forth another day

*Squire gets pushed/lynched (he did) and you get the autoclear the rest of the way

Like I said, unlikely, but not impossible. Granted, Orca would be the one in the group that would have suggested that play...that's the most Orca suggestion ever from my limited experience with him.

First off, soft claims don’t mean a damn thing. That’s why I’m ignoring them. Scum can (and will) soft claim just as often as town. 

Secondly, I’ve asked a few direct questions because I’m trying to determine the statement you’re making. Your responses have not been direct. 

Lastly, I put heavy pressure on you and your extended response is to concoct a hair brained thought about me being scum. 

Defense much? 

First off, soft claims don’t mean a damn thing. That’s why I’m ignoring them. Scum can (and will) soft claim just as often as town. 

Got it. Only when you or Swag soft claim does it actually mean anything. Considering you ignored the bulk of everything that I've posted, that means I have a right to be suspicious.

Secondly, I’ve asked a few direct questions because I’m trying to determine the statement you’re making. Your responses have not been direct. 

I've directly answered you every single time.

Lastly, I put heavy pressure on you and your extended response is to concoct a hair brained thought about me being scum. 

I answered you directly each time, you then asked the same question again TWICE, so I went back, quoted myself, underlined/bolded/italicized the answer, and you got upset. Then I went ahead and said that in my book, you weren't automatically cleared, as you said. I also said it was unlikely BUT also plausible. As for hair brained thought, it is possible.

Defense much? 

I already said why I'm defensive. You called your shot with me in the next duel. If I die, I lose.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Got it. Only when you or Swag soft claim does it actually mean anything. Considering you ignored the bulk of everything that I've posted, that means I have a right to be suspicious.

I've directly answered you every single time.

I answered you directly each time, you then asked the same question again TWICE, so I went back, quoted myself, underlined/bolded/italicized the answer, and you got upset. Then I went ahead and said that in my book, you weren't automatically cleared, as you said. I also said it was unlikely BUT also plausible. As for hair brained thought, it is possible.

I already said why I'm defensive. You called your shot with me in the next duel. If I die, I lose.

Answering directly must carry a different definition in your eyes. You can bold italicize and make it all pink for all I care. If I’m asking a question, I’d like you to state an answer. Not bold/italicize etc etc etc. that’s not a direct answer and is why I continue to ask those questions. 

By answering indirectly, it’s an easy out to leave things up for interpretation, hence why I want direct answers. 

When did I say me soft claiming means anything? Oh ..... I haven’t. 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Well, Touch said "I'm coming for you" to me, so that's why. Since he outed scum and put him in a duel AND he flipped scum, I know how the wind's going to blow there.

Unfortunately correct.

However, I did imply to Malf earlier that I was going to save him N1 after he voted me (P.53).

I have a 2 shot. I've used 1. I didn't use it last night.

Interested to know how you thought you we’re saving malf there and the correlation between that and your move

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Interested to know how you thought you we’re saving malf there and the correlation between that and your move

Save Malf=Save Town

At the time he voted me, he put me in a 3 way tie for first. I was letting him know that was a mistake because at some point I would/could save him or any other town.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Save Malf=Save Town

At the time he voted me, he put me in a 3 way tie for first. I was letting him know that was a mistake because at some point I would/could save him or any other town.

Please explain this.  

You said that you implied to malf that you would save him.  

Now you say you meant you'd save town, not malf? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

How did you know he was town? 

Educated guess based upon Swag as the scum read I had at the time and the push at Malf with some of those comments.

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Please explain this.  

You said that you implied to malf that you would save him.  

Now you say you meant you'd save town, not malf? 

I implied my ability of stopping a hit. TBF, it just says kill in my PM from Dome, I assume it would stop a vig or scum hit. I figured Malf was town, but my win con is just to stay alive. It’s advantageous based upon this ability for both to keep me around.

13 hours ago, Forge said:

Counselor was killed with a bottle... Just random flavor, or intentional? Was someone talking about being a bartender earlier? What about our starting positions? 

I love how Forge earlier said he was behind/not sure, then subtly puts pressure on me.

Him and KOTN flying completely under the radar this game. 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Educated guess based upon Swag as the scum read I had at the time and the push at Malf with some of those comments.

I implied my ability of stopping a hit. TBF, it just says kill in my PM from Dome, I assume it would stop a vig or scum hit. I figured Malf was town, but my win con is just to stay alive. It’s advantageous based upon this ability for both to keep me around.

Why though? You claim on more shot on your ability.  We also can't verify your wincon.  

It also makes absolutely no sense why you claimed when you did.  Just bc touch said he was coming after you (most likely a fake push).  

Why did you get all jumpy and scared?