Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

I don’t think so, partner.

I find it interesting that you think BCB is the scum, but put Nacho up instead...especially given that happened in about a 4 minute span. 

Reckon ol Frito and Marsten are bandits.  Explains the whole act them two been putting on.  Ol Marsten saying he won’t be bullied, then the two chuckle their way through, then put up poor VonDoom and Butch.

Just now, Forge said:

I find it interesting that you think BCB is the scum, but put Nacho up instead...especially given that happened in about a 4 minute span. 

Reckon I thought y’all were bandits til what happened today.  Done put my vote in right after the write up because with ol Waylon gone I assumed we wouldn’t wait til the deadline, especially since you folk ain’t talk while ya drinking.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Reckon I thought y’all were bandits til what happened today.  Done put my vote in right after the write up because with ol Waylon gone I assumed we wouldn’t wait til the deadline, especially since you folk ain’t talk while ya drinking.

Right. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Indeed

Since I don't think any of the others are going to vote and are just content to let us both die,  I may take a leap of faith and just vote myself / unvote  so that we both don't die. I won't guarantee it stays this way...if they decide to vote, obviously my preference would be to live, but if everyone is just going to sit around and not cast a vote, I see no reason for us both to die. And honestly, if you're scum, town deserves that to happen anyway. 

unvote

Just now, Forge said:

Since I don't think any of the others are going to vote and are just content to let us both die,  I may take a leap of faith and just vote myself / unvote  so that we both don't die. I won't guarantee it stays this way...if they decide to vote, obviously my preference would be to live, but if everyone is just going to sit around and not cast a vote, I see no reason for us both to die. And honestly, if you're scum, town deserves that to happen anyway. 

unvote

Correct me if I'm wrong, but even a tie with 0 votes would result in all players dying, ye?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but even a tie with 0 votes would result in all players dying, ye?

I would believe so since all other ties resulted in it. I don't know though...I mean, no votes / unvotes is an actual thing where a lynch is bypassed and is actually strategy. Maybe that works...but I don't know. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I would believe so since all other ties resulted in it. I don't know though...I mean, no votes / unvotes is an actual thing where a lynch is bypassed and is actually strategy. Maybe that works...but I don't know. 

Yeah I don't think this works from the law of the land. It's me or you, or both if your words be true

34 minutes ago, Forge said:

Right. 

Reckon you said just yesterday it don’t matter what done said during the day cuz your votes ain’t a changing, now when I do it, you are skeptical.  Reckon that’s ridiculous, partner.  I scribbled my names down within an hour of each phase, you durn fool.

Yeah I don't think this works from the law of the land. It's me or you, or both if your words be true

Oh, I definitely think that what I'm saying is true. I'd be really surprised if anyone votes. You think swag is putting his vote down on me even though he's basically saying I'm scum at this point? Nobody is going to vote until the last second (if at all) and it'll be to tie it up so we both die. But I don't think that happens - scum can't afford to do that because it looks shady as well. So I figure if we keep the vote at 1-0, it'll stay that way.