Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Reckon you said just yesterday it don’t matter what done said during the day cuz your votes ain’t a changing, now when I do it, you are skeptical.  Reckon that’s ridiculous, partner.  I scribbled my names down within an hour of each phase, you durn fool.

Okay. Seems legit. I believe you. 

Just now, Forge said:

You should probably stop trying to kill town then. 

I ain’t trying to kill any of Old Man Dome’s patrons, partner.  I’m trying to get rid of you and ol Marsten cuz I reckon it’s you two.  Reckon you put in Butch, then sub in yourself for a clear, and won’t get the vote cuz you’re sayin you’re gonna grim reaper someone.  Then when no one tallies, you’re gonna scribble names down a minute before high noon.  Reckon ya ain’t gonna pull a fast one on ?????.

Just now, SwAg said:

I ain’t trying to kill any of Old Man Dome’s patrons, partner.  I’m trying to get rid of you and ol Marsten cuz I reckon it’s you two.  Reckon you put in Butch, then sub in yourself for a clear, and won’t get the vote cuz you’re sayin you’re gonna grim reaper someone.  Then when no one tallies, you’re gonna scribble names down a minute before high noon.  Reckon ya ain’t gonna pull a fast one on ?????.

Right. Cool. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Oh, I definitely think that what I'm saying is true. I'd be really surprised if anyone votes. You think swag is putting his vote down on me even though he's basically saying I'm scum at this point? Nobody is going to vote until the last second (if at all) and it'll be to tie it up so we both die. But I don't think that happens - scum can't afford to do that because it looks shady as well. So I figure if we keep the vote at 1-0, it'll stay that way. 

Correct me if  I'm wrong but if yer right about there being 2 scum remainin, we lose regardless if one of us is lynched. In this case, they'll definitely vote.

I was referr'n to, of course, your notion that a 0-vote tie wouldn't result in both our deaths, of coruse

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Correct me if  I'm wrong but if yer right about there being 2 scum remainin, we lose regardless if one of us is lynched. In this case, they'll definitely vote.

I was referr'n to, of course, your notion that a 0-vote tie wouldn't result in both our deaths, of coruse

Possible...we shall see. But no reason for us both to die if we are both town. One town dying is better than 2. 

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

VonDoom, don’t trust this bandit.

what does he have to trust? I'm not asking him to do anything lol.

Curious you're vote isn't on me if you're so sure I'm scum. Going to conveniently forget to put your vote in again, huh? 

51 minutes ago, Forge said:

what does he have to trust? I'm not asking him to do anything lol.

Curious you're vote isn't on me if you're so sure I'm scum. Going to conveniently forget to put your vote in again, huh? 

Why ya thinkin I forgot?