Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Swag waits to place his votes for the duel, yet magically has his nominations in within 5 minutes after BCB gets pulled back. But he swears he's a patient man. Doesn't vote for Pickle or Rack to keep the vote tied and both of them die. He's positive he caught me red handed and I'm scum, yet won't vote me even though it seems highly unlikely that with both Rack and Squire, disease infested and scum, both verified as vengeful / bombs, that I would have that ability as well. Seems more likely that he knows I'm town, he's scum, and he knows my vengeful claim is accurate since he himself admitted that it would make sense if the different factions would have mirroring abilities. 

This all seems really on the up and up. Everyone is doing a bang up job here with seeing what's in front of them. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Mighty keen to get me in the alley, aye?  Ya ain’t fooling the man of mystery himself.

Why would I want to do that? I'm scum, remember? There's already been a scum vengeful, and another human bomb who wasn't town. What are the odds that there was a third scum with that ability? So clearly I'm lying about being vengeful, right? right? 

So what's the harm in a little vote, swaggy-poo? 

Just now, SwAg said:

Frito, I’m a bit curious, partner.  You seem mighty worried about them their diseased lepers, but I ain’t seen ol Pwnington trafficking his snake oil recently.  Why ya think that is, partner?

I'll answer this if you give a straight answer on why you're not voting me even though you're certain you caught me red handed? 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Swag waits to place his votes for the duel, yet magically has his nominations in within 5 minutes after BCB gets pulled back. But he swears he's a patient man. Doesn't vote for Pickle or Rack to keep the vote tied and both of them die. He's positive he caught me red handed and I'm scum, yet won't vote me even though it seems highly unlikely that with both Rack and Squire, disease infested and scum, both verified as vengeful / bombs, that I would have that ability as well. Seems more likely that he knows I'm town, he's scum, and he knows my vengeful claim is accurate since he himself admitted that it would make sense if the different factions would have mirroring abilities. 

This all seems really on the up and up. Everyone is doing a bang up job here with seeing what's in front of them. 

Reckon I see a feller that’s done gotten to the end of his rope and he mad he can’t pull one last snake eyes in this game of liar’s dice.

Just now, Forge said:

I'll answer this if you give a straight answer on why you're not voting me even though you're certain you caught me red handed? 

Reckon I already did, partner.  It was conveniently one the remarks you didn’t feel compelled to respond.

Just now, SwAg said:

Reckon I see a feller that’s done gotten to the end of his rope and he mad he can’t pull one last snake eyes in this game of liar’s dice.

"Hey everyone, look over there while I conveniently ignore everything Forge is saying!" 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Why would I want to do that? I'm scum, remember? There's already been a scum vengeful, and another human bomb who wasn't town. What are the odds that there was a third scum with that ability? So clearly I'm lying about being vengeful, right? right? 

So what's the harm in a little vote, swaggy-poo? 

Reckon I already explained all that too.  Just ain’t listening or got some rubarbs in your ears.

You're a patient man, right Swag? Just happened to have those nomination in to dome in about 3 minutes. Weird how you seemed to know that it was going to be a quick turnaround. At least BCB gave an explanation for that. 

Just now, Forge said:

You're a patient man, right Swag? Just happened to have those nomination in to dome in about 3 minutes. Weird how you seemed to know that it was going to be a quick turnaround. At least BCB gave an explanation for that. 

Reckon I did too.  You just dismissed it, partner. Reckon the vote would be the same with or without me, partner.

Just now, SwAg said:

Partner, I’ve done addressed everything.  You just keep on hooting and hollering about this and that, and dismissing it out of hand.  Reckon I can’t get through to ya cuz you’re a bandit.

Yep. Caught me red handed. What can I say. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Reckon I did too.  You just dismissed it, partner. Reckon the vote would be the same with or without me, partner.

No it wouldn't. You put that vote on me right now, I'll end it right now. Because touch is going to get scared and unvote. Then I"m going to flip on Nacho with James' vote and I'm going to win me this here duel.