Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

These tall tales and pandering just making me think you’re a yellerbelly cutthroat scoundrel.

Yep, because I'm the one who missed a previous vote. I'm the one unwilling to vote in this one. 

Just now, Forge said:

No it wouldn't. You put that vote on me right now, I'll end it right now. Because touch is going to get scared and unvote. Then I"m going to flip on Nacho with James' vote and I'm going to win me this here duel. 

What is the difference between you and VonDoom getting 1 tally and 2 tallies in the drawing, partner?

Just now, Forge said:

Yep, because I'm the one who missed a previous vote. I'm the one unwilling to vote in this one. 

I ain’t miss no votes.  I reckon I was mighty clear throughout with my tallies and scribbled names, partner.  You ain’t gonna rile me into a duel with defamation, partner.

Just now, SwAg said:

What is the difference between you and VonDoom getting 1 tally and 2 tallies in the drawing, partner?

Once Touch gets scared, I will have only one vote. James' vote is on Nacho. Then I flip Nacho has two, and I'm still in the game. 

But you can make sure that doesn't happen...but I know that you're afraid. Even after I told you I wouldn't kill you. Just scared. 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

They already are so I see no need to risk my neck.  I know I'm town.  I'm still unsure if you are 

Who cares? I'm not killing you. I die either way, I have no interest in killing you now. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I ain’t miss no votes.  I reckon I was mighty clear throughout with my tallies and scribbled names, partner.  You ain’t gonna rile me into a duel with defamation, partner.

You just got scared. It's okay. You can hide behind attempted logic, but you're just sitting over there cowering. Just like you will this time. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Once Touch gets scared, I will have only one vote. James' vote is on Nacho. Then I flip Nacho has two, and I'm still in the game. 

But you can make sure that doesn't happen...but I know that you're afraid. Even after I told you I wouldn't kill you. Just scared. 

Partner, you’re accusing me of getting my tallies in early, which you reckon makes me scum, then this is your response to me asking what the difference would be if I never sent any in.

Just now, SwAg said:

Partner, you’re accusing me of getting my tallies in early, which you reckon makes me scum, then this is your response to me asking what the difference would be if I never sent any in.

I'm accusing you of being scared and not getting your votes in for dueling at all. Because that's what you'll do. Nothing. You'll let everyone else do the heavy lifting for you

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You just got scared. It's okay. You can hide behind attempted logic, but you're just sitting over there cowering. Just like you will this time. 

Partner, I’m curious, do you and Marsten really think I’m so dumb as to compromise the legacy of Old Man Dome to prove I’m manly?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Reckon I can’t even argue with this cuz this feller done spent too much time in the sun.

lol you think this is an argument? This is no argument. I'm just calling you out on your BS is all. You can hide behind whatever words you want. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Partner, I’m curious, do you and Marsten really think I’m so dumb as to compromise the legacy of Old Man Dome to prove I’m manly?

Nope. But that's what makes this fun, because you're scum and you can't risk anything, so I just get to stay here and say whatever I want lol.