Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm accusing you of being scared and not getting your votes in for dueling at all. Because that's what you'll do. Nothing. You'll let everyone else do the heavy lifting for you

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

You're a patient man, right Swag? Just happened to have those nomination in to dome in about 3 minutes. Weird how you seemed to know that it was going to be a quick turnaround. At least BCB gave an explanation for that. 

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Reckon I did too.  You just dismissed it, partner. Reckon the vote would be the same with or without me, partner.

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Okay. Seems legit. I believe you. 

lol you think this is an argument? This is no argument. I'm just calling you out on your BS is all. You can hide behind whatever words you want. 

Reckon you ain’t succeeding if that’s what you think you’re doing, partner.  You keep tip toeing through the tulips and jumping around more than a kangaroo in a boxing match.

I reckon maybe you are a little soft in the head. You know I'm talking about two different things right? Yeah, you get your nominations in, but you're running scared when you're deciding on who is going to die. 

I reckon maybe you are a little soft in the head. You know I'm talking about two different things right? Yeah, you get your nominations in, but you're running scared when you're deciding on who is going to die. 

Nah, partner.  You seem to be going back and forth between, when I done explained both, then dismissing everything I say and telling these fine folk and Marsten that I’m not answering, which is a darn lie.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Nah, partner.  You seem to be going back and forth between, when I done explained both, then dismissing everything I say and telling these fine folk and Marsten that I’m not answering, which is a darn lie.

Sure you did. Keep telling yourself that, and maybe it'll come true. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Look at me trying to distance from each other when I done caught em.

Thank god you have your mafia lifemate in this game to keep you from harm. You couldn't have done this without him, and he won't let anything happen to you. 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

giphy.gif

I mean really, you think that Touch and James are going to vote in swag over you? It's a numbers game, you don't have the numbers, whether you are town or scum. I was trying to help you get the numbers.