Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Partner, I reckon you re-think all these interactions.  I reckon I answer honestly and as well as anyone can, and you just say “ha ok” then say I didn’t answer.  Reckon you can’t blame folk for thinking you ain’t a straight shooter.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, I reckon I’ll likely blame you for how poorly you went for this big brain play.

Of course you will. God forbid swag take accountability. Sounds like the yellow belly I know. 

"It's his fault!!! All his!!" 

Edited by Forge
Typo

Reckon I take responsibility when I make a mistake, not when I happen to be wrong when many logical inferences point to a conclusion and I go with that conclusion.  Reckon that’s neither here nor there anyway, partner, cuz you’re a bandit.

Can one of ya'll banditos thats still out there perusin around just go ahead and use that night hit you've been holdin onto on me? Just put me outta my misery, I'm ready to stop talkin cowboy talk and start talkin like an actress who's tryin too hard.

2 minutes ago, James said:

Can one of ya'll banditos thats still out there perusin around just go ahead and use that night hit you've been holdin onto on me? Just put me outta my misery, I'm ready to stop talkin cowboy talk and start talkin like an actress who's tryin too hard.

You don't have to talk like a cowboy. That's always been optional