Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

1. I will absolutely take the credit/blame for that outrageous suggestion of going crazy.

2. However, I'd also say in that Marvel game, it wasn't a 1:1 duel situation. It's very risky to put up a scum in a duel, giving a 33.3% chance of losing someone D1/N1. Throw in that no one knows if it's a scum/town/other ability, it's far from a "clear" like my suggestion in the last Sin6 game, which was:

Nacho bomb me, making the lynch go to 1/2 needed. Dome lynchproof me, to what made me hard claim Jean Gray (1 shot lynchproof and redirect via telepathy), and either lol clear myself OR both Nacho and Dome, who would be cleared for voting me.

That was also my D3 plan.

3. There wasn't a way of knowing (to my knowledge) that no votes/no shows would be put up for a duel. 

Correct. Town or Other.

However, I'd also argue that it would at least clear me more than some of the others that are on the list. 4 people we've essentially heard nothing from, one hard claimed D1 (AGAIN LOL), and I was put in a standoff because someone apparently wants me gone. Multiple people voted to put me up for a duel as well, and just seconds after it was announced that I wasn't on it, I was thrown into the ring.

Partner, why would anyone target you?

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Honestly, Loving this N1 action. There's obvious votes that should be made but because people are swingin d!cks around here I'm enjoying it.

Partner, I’m a simple man, enlighten me on the obvious votes that are needed to ensure a beneficial tally.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Partner, why would anyone target you?

Probably same reason as to why you voted me and put me up for a duel. Most sense my gameplay as scum. I'm accused of it in every game I play. Plus, could be a civ/other move if it's not scum.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

I think the more interesting point is why votes went from Matts to me. I really think we might have a N1 Bandit catch in pickle through game dynamics.

I'm definitely willing to move off of you, but explain to me why Pickle through game dynamics, as opposed to, say Touch or Woz.

giphy.gif

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'm definitely willing to move off of you, but explain to me why Pickle through game dynamics, as opposed to, say Touch or Woz.

giphy.gif

He reckons ol Cannon being put up by a buncha folks and not getting any tallies in his column is mighty suspect.

• Like 2

On 6/8/2019 at 4:13 PM, Dome said:

Participants will have until Sunday at 9pm EST to submit their names for the first Duel.

Players too yellabellied to submit their nominations will find themselves in the crossfire!!!

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

1. I will absolutely take the credit/blame for that outrageous suggestion of going crazy.

2. However, I'd also say in that Marvel game, it wasn't a 1:1 duel situation. It's very risky to put up a scum in a duel, giving a 33.3% chance of losing someone D1/N1. Throw in that no one knows if it's a scum/town/other ability, it's far from a "clear" like my suggestion in the last Sin6 game, which was:

Nacho bomb me, making the lynch go to 1/2 needed. Dome lynchproof me, to what made me hard claim Jean Gray (1 shot lynchproof and redirect via telepathy), and either lol clear myself OR both Nacho and Dome, who would be cleared for voting me.

That was also my D3 plan.

3. There wasn't a way of knowing (to my knowledge) that no votes/no shows would be put up for a duel. 

Correct. Town or Other.

However, I'd also argue that it would at least clear me more than some of the others that are on the list. 4 people we've essentially heard nothing from, one hard claimed D1 (AGAIN LOL), and I was put in a standoff because someone apparently wants me gone. Multiple people voted to put me up for a duel as well, and just seconds after it was announced that I wasn't on it, I was thrown into the ring.

@MWil23  Now how the hell you trying to say that there was not any knowledge of this

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Partner, I’m a simple man, enlighten me on the obvious votes that are needed to ensure a beneficial tally.

As to not get this confused I'm leaving the western out of it.

The people who were actually nominated for votes were Pickle and Matts. KOTN, Untouch, Woz, and myself were all put in the Duel because of inactivity and MWil was thrown in due to some ability.

Matts got early votes because of the lulz but I think it's very telling the Pickle the other actual nominee did not garner any votes after Matts claimed. With everyone but the inactives already throwing votes out there that seems like an active "avoidance" for voting pickle and it wouldn't have ever happened if Dome didn't include inactives in the duel.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:
29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Serious question:

Did any of these turn in a PM/Vote to Dome? If they turned in a vote but haven't posted, that's mighty suspicious.

Not unless they're going anonymous with it...

????? - Pickle and MWil

I'm guessing that's more of an ability though. Another reason I'm not voting you.

Also please disregard this ability. I didn't realize Swag's cowboy name was actually a bunch of question marks.

• Like 1