Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

Honestly, partners, look who keen on speeding through and assigning consequence to others for their hasty actions.

We got hours, ain’t no reason we shouldn’t slow roll it.

So who are the fellers trying to speed this here killing up?

Vote Counselor and the treasure is all yours. The wealth, Dome's Women, The disease, the misery, the fame, the entirety of my existence will be yours. For one glorious kill. Send Counselor into oblivion with lead between his eyes. Do me this favor and I will show you the world

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Honestly, partners, look who keen on speeding through and assigning consequence to others for their hasty actions.

We got hours, ain’t no reason we shouldn’t slow roll it.

yeah we absolutely need to give squire a chance to talk.

he could be working and come in around 7 or 8

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if squire never comes in and flips civ at this point, he is either a super fail civ (squire is usually reliable), or mafia silenced him

thats why we should give squire more time.

like at least until 7 or 8 pm cst

I agree. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So who are the fellers trying to speed this here killing up?

I ain’t caught up proper yet, but I notice ol Blondie giving ol Butch and I the business about it on the page I came in.  Could be more, partner.

On 6/9/2019 at 9:23 PM, rackcs said:

I actually believe we should vote for those fellows who aren't even participating in our shenanigans. I have a fairly high opinion of Wulf and Butch in regards to their ability to duel so I think I'd rather prefer ole Ashtray or perhaps Jim. 

On 6/9/2019 at 9:25 PM, Counselor said:

What has Woz contributed? Seems like you are trying to save someone.

Woz

If he flips scum you’ll be getting my next vote. 

On 6/9/2019 at 9:26 PM, rackcs said:

Actually, thinking about things some more I've reconsidered. I doubt those damned bandits would allow each other to pass up on the opportunity to choose someone to duel so those who did not vote, while not completely cleared, are at least less suspicious in my book. 

On 6/9/2019 at 9:28 PM, Counselor said:

Convenient 

On 6/9/2019 at 9:29 PM, rackcs said:

He hasn't contributed. That was my point of why he should be one of the options on the table. However from my brief time with him I think decently of his bandit huntin' skills and so I'd probably go for one of the other two. Although I've now reconsidered my position altogether. 

I don't know why people are so quick to try to tie cowpokes together in this game. I've been tied to Gary, ???, and now Wulf. It's completely ridiculous in my estimation.

im not saying i think rack is town, but theres not really a case here.

Reckon King playin a game of call me a Bandit for what I do, then do what I did as a clear move for anyone whose concerns are for Old Man Dome’s Saloon, and then like it when I point out how King’s bamboozling.

Just now, SwAg said:

Reckon King playin a game of call me a Bandit for what I do, then do what I did as a clear move for anyone whose concerns are for Old Man Dome’s Saloon, and then like it when I point out how King’s bamboozling.

and if i flip civ, whats your perspective of my actions?

giphy.gif

Being converted to the rich wont hurt too bad....just give in and finish off Counselor. Join me my brothers in this time of great prosperity. Gold, Booze, Women, Gold, did I mention gold. That vermin Counselor is teeming with gold. Just put the bullet in him and watch the gold flow

• Like 1