Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im assuming Malf is treating this like I do. That as long as you arent trying to cheat, you are fine. Ive edited at least 2 post. 

@SwAg => I brought about the allowing edits to this forum because I am so cool. Look at me. In fact Dome once called it the greatest contribution to mafia yadda yadda 

am i doing it right?

Why is this addressed to me?

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

This would be really easy to test if you really wanted to.

Ask malf if you can quote a role PM I sent you. Bet he says you can.

Why did you tell this to me instead of you trying it out?

Because I literally quoted rule number 4, WITH A MALF PM, and he didnt say jack about it. <== before game

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Why did you tell this to me instead of you trying it out?

Because I literally quoted rule number 4, WITH A MALF PM, and he didnt say jack about it. <== before game

Cause I have no reason to. I know he’s lying and I can’t imagine anyone believes him. 

Hes lying about something apparently awesome he did last game lol. Doesn’t even have to do with this one 

also:

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

And being busy at work doesn’t exactly jive with replying to the questions but avoiding it 

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

I am working. I do have to take phone calls you impatient doo doo head. 

Yeah, then I took a work call. Then I came back and answered your question.

What are you missing here @Dome? And what is the point of your questions? I was posting, got a call that took like 5-10 minutes, came back and answered you. While I was responding, you requoted yourself and ninja'd me. 

So again, I ask, what is the point of this? To appear hostile and active by linking me to the fact I didnt answer in a few minutes? 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

self aggrandizing

Look I caught Swag in a lie. He cant even remember his old post. 

Am I doing this right, @MWil23 ?

Did he edit that post after saying his #1 scum read was the first to come up with a theory?

Did he then get blatantly caught by the guy he accused?

Was that theory that made him his #1 scum read actually his own theory?

Did he feign ignorance throughout the interaction and exchange?

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Did he edit that post after saying his #1 scum read was the first to come up with a theory?

Matts

Just now, MWil23 said:

You are frustrating and still do not understand the events that happened. There has been at least 2 other people who have told you that you are ridiculous on this take.... 

The only ignorance here is that you are ignorant to what I was saying both before and after you started posting. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You are frustrating and still do not understand the events that happened. There has been at least 2 other people who have told you that you are ridiculous on this take.... 

The only ignorance here is that you are ignorant to what I was saying both before and after you started posting. 

A guy with a Dak Prescott Sig halls the guts to call me ignorant.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What are you missing here @Dome? And what is the point of your questions? I was posting, got a call that took like 5-10 minutes, came back and answered you. While I was responding, you requoted yourself and ninja'd me. 

So again, I ask, what is the point of this? To appear hostile and active by linking me to the fact I didnt answer in a few minutes? 

You replied to my question with a non-answer (pointing out I called you a name) before coming back to actually answer. You were so busy at work you replied with a non-answer.

thats different than being busy at work as an explanation for why you didn’t reply right away.

Edited by Dome

Just now, MWil23 said:

A guy with a Dak Prescott Sig halls the guts to call me ignorant.

You are so ignorant you cant even read the sig. 

Its really hard not to call you and idiot right now. So I am just going to imply it. 

(even though I do think Dak is good enough)

34 minutes ago, Dome said:

Really though matts, I want you to answer the question.

This was the point I realized you actually cared if I responded to what I thought was a bad question. Now does the timeline make sense to you?