2019 NHL Draft Thread

flyers0909

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Like, I'm super stoked to have Hughes but I'm really disappointed that we couldn't land Byram. Absolutely love him. 

Pretty exciting blue line in Colorado. Makar and Byram are going to be absolute studs. They also have Timmins who was looking good before that concussion knocked him out last year. Curious to see if Barrie goes now that they landed Byram.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Pretty exciting blue line in Colorado. Makar and Byram are going to be absolute studs. They also have Timmins who was looking good before that concussion knocked him out last year. Curious to see if Barrie goes now that they landed Byram.

Also Sam Girard who is already a stud. I hope they don’t give Barrie away if they do trade him though. Barrie is awesome.

7 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

There were reports that he's being shopped and sakic, "slept on an offer". Vancouver supposedly very interested

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

He was seriously a guy I thought may be there in the twenties to trade up for. I know that he had started to gain stream at the end of the process, but did not expect that

Honestly, if we aren't going to trade our day 2 picks for a vet, I want to move up from 34 into tonight. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Honestly, if we aren't going to trade our day 2 picks for a vet, I want to move up from 34 into tonight. 

Really depends on who is there. I'm a Nils fan... Would love to have him, though you're making the lineup super small at that point lol. Ryan Johnson is another I could get behind. There's honestly a few lol