Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Maybe I'm the only one partial to "others" after being one in Dome's western Mafia (although SwAg says he is too), but I'd be tempted to keep that under wraps until we can confirm their motivation. If they killed scum last night, I'd be tempted to assume that they are survival win con with a vig hit, albeit perhaps this isn't the case. I'm happy to defer that question to someone with knowledge of the Greyjoys or GOT universe in general.

If it is a Greyjoy/iron islands person I don't think their primary wincon would be survival TBH. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

If it is a Greyjoy/iron islands person I don't think their primary wincon would be survival TBH. 

The only "other" games I've played in had to do with survival of some sort. What's usually an alternate win con for an other who is vig/hostile?

Just now, MWil23 said:

The only "other" games I've played in had to do with survival of some sort. What's usually an alternate win con for an other who is vig/hostile?

I take that back, in Marvel there was Thanos, but TBH I don't know what his win con was because we lynched him like D2/D3 and I was scum that game.

Just now, MWil23 said:

It can vary, it could be they need to eliminate a certain individual, survive longer than a certain person, eliminate threats to westeros, etc etc. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I take that back, in Marvel there was Thanos, but TBH I don't know what his win con was because we lynched him like D2/D3 and I was scum that game.

He basically won when he got all the stones and could snap 

Half the players would then die (maf and civs alike)

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It can vary, it could be they need to eliminate a certain individual, survive longer than a certain person, eliminate threats to westeros, etc etc. 

So basically, if it could:

1. Be totally different than town and scum, in which case they win and no one else does

2. Aligned with town, and if town wins, they do (but they have to survive I assume?)

3. Aligned with scum, and if scum wins, they do (but they have to survive I assume?)

...just to make it as simple as possible for me

Archived