Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

On 6/27/2019 at 5:10 PM, Counselor said:

I am bipolar and I’ve said it in this game.  You talking **** on real life things? Hmmmmm interesting coming from you. 

On 6/27/2019 at 5:21 PM, Counselor said:

Yeah I have a real life struggle as we all do. Sorry I have brought it into this game. If you would all like I’ll ask for a replacement. 

On 6/27/2019 at 5:23 PM, Counselor said:

Malf and Nacho stand out to me. I’ll go either 

On 6/27/2019 at 5:34 PM, Counselor said:

Okay so Matts or Malf?

On 6/27/2019 at 5:42 PM, Counselor said:

I’m going to attach myself to the guy I hate this game see how that works out for me

On 6/27/2019 at 5:46 PM, Counselor said:

You aren’t even a guy to me. You are a wet noodle

On 6/27/2019 at 5:52 PM, Counselor said:

Malf

On 6/27/2019 at 6:04 PM, Counselor said:

By the way every emotional freak out I’ve ever had in Mafia has always been faked. In fact lately I’m just mocking people. I don’t hate Matts. I tried to see how much clout I had on the Dingo fake claim just for my own fun. Didn’t expect him to accidentally off himself. I’ll quit with the fake and actually play. Thank you. I’ll step down from my soap box. Squire I would appreciate if you kept harassing me though. Naz I am in honor of being MVP last game to being the worst day one player you’ve ever seen. I’ve accomplished things I could have only dreamed of. Thank you. 

On 6/27/2019 at 6:13 PM, Counselor said:

Swag

You’ll all see

Quick handful of counselor quotes from D1.  Counselor was having a staged meltdown and even went so far as to say he would seek a replacement.   A good amount of that revolved around Matts and myself.  He noted a few times that he would go Malf or Matts, but in the pages that I looked at, only voted Malf.  (should probably look further back on that).

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

TheKillerNacho grips the handle of his sword tightly as he prepared to sneak into his target's keep. He was approaching the castle, about a hundred yards out when he heard a large metallic clanking followed by a whizzing sound. A second later, a giant wooden bolt slammed into the ground just feet from him. He held his arm up to block the dirt and rocks sent flying. He immediately started sprinting towards the keep. About ten seconds later another bolt slammed into the ground in front of him. He ran around it and continued, trying to get to cover as soon as possible. 

About twenty yards away from the keep he heard a cackling laughter that made him momentarily stop in his tracks.

"You picked the wrong house Northerner."

A bolt flew and slammed into TheKillerNacho, sending him flying backwards as it impaled him. The bolt hit the ground and TheKillerNacho hung suspended from it as the life slipped away from his body.

TheKillerNacho is dead. He was Torrhen Stark, Westeros-Aligned.

Squire claims nacho visited him

Nacho was killed with bows and arrows, just like a greyjoy uses.

Squire

probably 1 greyjoy and 1 targ to kill

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Squire claims nacho visited him

Squire

probably 1 greyjoy and 1 targ to kill

DO I need to help you with the parts of the write up that will lead you to a better path?

BOLTS

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I'm -assuming- crossbow. But the strength of the weapon (TKN hung suspended from the bolt) makes it seem like a ballista / scorpion.

Archived