Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

Just now, MWil23 said:

I was right. An excuse and semantics based argument. 

P.S.

Malf early after Dingo ADVOCATED for it briefly. That thought hasn't escaped my mind either.

Also, Matts' excuse ended up being total BS, whether he was there or not. He was scum.

I never said they didnt vote it....I thought when you say they advocated for a no lynch and I say prove it...you need to prove they advocated for a no lynch... not just put a vote in for one lmao

Just now, The Orca said:

I never said they didnt vote it....I thought when you say they advocated for a no lynch and I say prove it...you need to prove they advocated for a no lynch... not just put a vote in for one lmao

If you want to ignore my entire rationale for what they did and how they flipped over the word "advocated", then please feel free to do so. That doesn't change my point/what happened.

Scum/vig others tend to like no lynch so that they can use night hits and actions.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If you want to ignore my entire rationale for what they did and how they flipped over the word "advocated", then please feel free to do so. That doesn't change my point/what happened.

Scum/vig others tend to like no lynch so that they can use night hits and actions.

No...not at all..almost no one ever uses it

All scum will 98% of the time take a death anyway they can get it. It does them no good not to lynch or use a hit for the most part

This game had a few special circumstances that have brought it out more often then it will ever be

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

No...not at all..almost no one ever uses it

My point is that WHEN people tend to go no lynch, for the most part I automatically become skeptical of that. So far in this game, I'm remembering why.

All scum will 98% of the time take a death anyway they can get it. It does them no good not to lynch or use a hit for the most part

Unless they have fantastic night actions/moves and are able to coordinate them...or if the game number is small to begin with, voting patterns stick out more than normal, ergo a no lynch doesn't stick to anyone and is hard to accuse scum of a mislynch/leading one.

This game had a few special circumstances that have brought it out more often then it will ever be

All the more reason why I would question your decision to go no lynch tbh.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My point is that WHEN people tend to go no lynch, for the most part I automatically become skeptical of that. So far in this game, I'm remembering why.

Unless they have fantastic night actions/moves and are able to coordinate them...or if the game number is small to begin with, voting patterns stick out more than normal, ergo a no lynch doesn't stick to anyone and is hard to accuse scum of a mislynch/leading one.

All the more reason why I would question your decision to go no lynch tbh.

So you think knowing 2 scum have died both having made no lynch votes this game....would say I'm voting no lynch cause I need to use my move tonight xD

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So you think knowing 2 scum have died both having made no lynch votes this game....would say I'm voting no lynch cause I need to use my move tonight xD

No way.

After all, you don't have a move!

...yet

Answer the question...you think I'm mafia with a kill....

Yes, or vig Other like your brother.

and as such you honestly think I dont want to lynch someone just so I can use my move?

As such I don't really care what your rationale is, nor do I believe in coincidences.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yes, or vig Other like your brother.

As such I don't really care what your rationale is, nor do I believe in coincidences.

So what do you make of @theuntouchable and @Malfatron also no voting...all 3 of us are scum?...game is  basically over right now for sure right?...no coincidences there?...all for sure connections have to be scum (I love the irony in this post towards myself lol)?

So what do you make of @theuntouchable and @Malfatron also no voting...

They voted. They voted NO LYNCH. You're slipping Orca.

all 3 of us are scum?...

I hope not with only 8 left.

game is  basically over right now for sure right?...no coincidences there?...all for sure connections have to be scum (I love the irony in this post towards myself lol)?

Voting "no lynch" along with the other...I'll take my chances. I have a pretty good town lean on Touch right now, as well as Squire. I'm pretty certain of those two.

@Counselor I’m pinging you to remind me after the game to have a discussion with you. I gave you all of the pieces you needed to confirm what I spoon fed to you as to what you could be. A simple confirmation would have caused me to fully believe you. I even mentioned before I left this morning that there was literally only one player you could possibly be. Sometimes things on the surface aren’t what they are entirely meant to be. 

That being said, where did squire go once counselor died? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Voting "no lynch" along with the other...I'll take my chances. I have a pretty good town lean on Touch right now, as well as Squire. I'm pretty certain of those two.

Explain in depth your read on me...why should I be lynched?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

What makes you have a town lean on me and squire? 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

D1 yep...keep swinging and missing