Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Squire and his PGO/writeup makes me want to believe him.

You voting and pushing Matts yesterday and Malf early...but in fairness I rarely know where I stand with you/what side you're on, but your claims/lack of claims in comparison to Naz and Orca warrant your being down on the list. Then throw in Dome's especially erratic decision/style to post nothing but gifs all game...and I don't know what to make of him. Pretty much it boils down to you behind behind Orca, Naz, Dome, and Malf.

Perhaps Squire is lying about the PGO, but his response about not knowing what happened with the 2nd visitor seemed somewhat genuine and was a quick response, making me believe he didn't have much/anything to hide.

Just my reads/gut so far.

What does me voting malf have to do with it? 

Also, one thing I think that is getting glossed over is that no one has claimed to have blocked naz n1. I would think at this point someone would have corroborated his story. So that means one of two things. 

1. Naz is telling the truth and it was scum that blocked him. 

2. Naz is lying. 

My gut says #1 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

What does me voting malf have to do with it? 

More or less in that you pushed him hard in the beginning and then came off of that instead of tunneling/pushing for it each day after, which from my experience is a scum tendency. 

Also, per your comment on Squire, Naz basically did the same thing. Pushed Counselor hard and then ghosted.

Just now, MWil23 said:

More or less in that you pushed him hard in the beginning and then came off of that instead of tunneling/pushing for it each day after, which from my experience is a scum tendency. 

Also, per your comment on Squire, Naz basically did the same thing. Pushed Counselor hard and then ghosted.

I may have missed him doing it as I was reading through quickly I just remembered seeing squire a lot prior to. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

IMO this answer passes the smell test.

1. Naz- came forth with the only info claim we have imo. Confirmed Counselor but didnt vote Matts. Claimed he was role blocked N1 which was different than the roleblock that was on me N3

20 hours ago, Nazgul said:

I chose that word purposely to keep my abilities a bit secretive still since I am not ready to reveal everything.

Posts this but wasnt roleblocked after claiming or killed...I was roleblocked though. Right before night I said it was Swag, Naz, Squire I think. Why wouldnt scum kill or roleblock him

2. Squire- I have seen PGOs as mafia recently so this could be the case. He pops in and out and used an excuse the same day Malf did. Biggest thing is he didnt vote Matts

3. Dome- part of my theory that Pickle wasnt lynched by all town. Hasnt posted thoughts and has hidden behind the gifs like he said he would

4. Malf- been on every lynch I think. Lynched fin even though Dingo modkilled himself and told everyone he was sure Fin was town. The last day has changed votes back and forth like a Survivor not caring who is lynched. Also part of the Pickle 4. You were also way too confident in the matts lynch...like you knew 

5. Mwil- totally scatter brained, part of the pickle 4. Has made multiple mistakes with regards to the amount of people left and votes needed, words, meanings, etc

6. Touch- I take it back if he is mafia bravo. No case to make imo. Has thought critically, pushed people, displayed a few things I love to see from him and lynched Matt's

7. Orca- Didnt push anyone day 1 really, trolled, didn't read, antagoinized, been detrimental, has no move...yet, want to live as long as possible, generally just putrid game with little effort minus parts of a couple days

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, one thing I think that is getting glossed over is that no one has claimed to have blocked naz n1. I would think at this point someone would have corroborated his story. So that means one of two things. 

2. Naz is lying. 

My gut says #1 

Mine toom

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

2. Naz is lying. 

My gut says #1 

Mine too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. Naz- came forth with the only info claim we have imo. Confirmed Counselor but didnt vote Matts. Claimed he was role blocked N1 which was different than the roleblock that was on me N3

Posts this but wasnt roleblocked after claiming or killed...I was roleblocked though. Right before night I said it was Swag, Naz, Squire I think. Why wouldnt scum kill or roleblock him

2. Squire- I have seen PGOs as mafia recently so this could be the case. He pops in and out and used an excuse the same day Malf did. Biggest thing is he didnt vote Matts

3. Dome- part of my theory that Pickle wasnt lynched by all town. Hasnt posted thoughts and has hidden behind the gifs like he said he would

4. Malf- been on every lynch I think. Lynched fin even though Dingo modkilled himself and told everyone he was sure Fin was town. The last day has changed votes back and forth like a Survivor not caring who is lynched. Also part of the Pickle 4. You were also way too confident in the matts lynch...like you knew 

5. Mwil- totally scatter brained, part of the pickle 4. Has made multiple mistakes with regards to the amount of people left and votes needed, words, meanings, etc

6. Touch- I take it back if he is mafia bravo. No case to make imo. Has thought critically, pushed people, displayed a few things I love to see from him and lynched Matt's

7. Orca- Didnt push anyone day 1 really, trolled, didn't read, antagoinized, been detrimental, has no move...yet, want to live as long as possible, generally just putrid game with little effort minus parts of a couple days

If I was betting...I'd bet Pickle's house on Dome. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t know if I like that you can’t find any viable reason I could be scum 

Ok...thinking you knew who Counselor was and I believe you said that character would be town...you still voted him along with the rest of us causing him pooping his pants and killing himself