Is Saquon Barkley the best Running Back in the NFL?

Gmen

Saquon is the   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Saquon is the

• Best running back in the NFL
    • Best player in the NFL

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Lies should be 32 because of what you said 

Wentz doesn't have something degenerative like arthristis. There's nowhere to go but down with that crap. Not sure why you're pissy about it. Darrell Henderson is going to be a stud. It'll be like going from Brett Favre to Rodgers, but at RB. Still bugs me you got him in the 3rd along with Long at CB. Meanwhile, Miles Sanders, round 2 pick, hasn't practiced once outside of rookie camp because of hammy issues.

Edited by Jeezla

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Wentz doesn't have something degenerative like arthristis. There's nowhere to go but down with that crap. Not sure why you're pissy about it. Darrell Henderson is going to be a stud. It'll be like going from Brett Favre to Rodgers, but at RB. Still bugs me you got him in the 3rd along with Long at CB. Meanwhile, Miles Sanders, round 2 pick, hasn't practiced once outside of rookie camp because of hammy issues.

I’m not mad. But I think gurley will be fine. Maybe it’s wishful thinking but still. He has a phenomenal tract record

44 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I’m not mad. But I think gurley will be fine. Maybe it’s wishful thinking but still. He has a phenomenal tract record

The real reason for concern is that the coaching staff felt it enough to hold him out at both the end of the regular season as well as a lot in the playoffs. Will this be a thing that nags him as the reps pour on throughout the course of each season? Only time will tell, It's certainly a detriment to him.