STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Counselor, I don't think you should quit.  I enjoy the banter with you in the game, and you were targeted by gamesmanship by some intense personalities lately.

But, I hope you understand why you're unlikely to make it out of today based on all of this. 

I don't know think your explanation for others knowing your fake and whatnot is consistent with that answer.  But, I'm a bit curious on why people are trying to shove you off so quick before we can have any further discussion, since we know we get full roles when you flip, it'll be apparent if you lied and discernible why.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Ohhhh @SwAg I found it. You’re talking about when he voted you because he would rather not play with you ..... 

yet it was somehow my fault? I don’t follow your logic here chief. 

Touch: "it is my fault."

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Counselor, I don't think you should quit.  I enjoy the banter with you in the game, and you were targeted by gamesmanship by some intense personalities lately.

But, I hope you understand why you're unlikely to make it out of today based on all of this. 

I don't know think your explanation for others knowing your fake and whatnot is consistent with that answer.  But, I'm a bit curious on why people are trying to shove you off so quick before we can have any further discussion, since we know we get full roles when you flip, it'll be apparent if you lied and discernible why.

"shove you off" 

Meaning lynch him or shove votes off of him. A bit ambiguous. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:
2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Engineer

Nurse

Science Officer

Security Officer

Tactical Officer

Sufficiently vague that its not that helpful, but all non-town probably not happy about this anyways. 

tumblr_n3bsjaVOuW1so2p7uo1_500.gif

Just now, Matts4313 said:

"shove you off" 

Meaning lynch him or shove votes off of him. A bit ambiguous. 

Lynch him.  You're basically doing a more detailed version of what I did earlier when I talked with Counselor about whether he had a fake claim.

Archived