STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If you want, I'd be glad to add you to the replacement list for this game. You could take over for a player if they're about to be killed for inactivity.

If you're serious, i'd join i guess.

I promise i'll be drunk 90% of the time i'm playing i think.

Just now, Tugboat said:

I mean it would only trigger if someone was about to be modkilled for inactivity or asked to be replaced. I'll PM you if and when that happens.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean it would only trigger if someone was about to be modkilled for inactivity or asked to be replaced. I'll PM you if and when that happens.

K.  Sounds good.  

Really setting up for a double kill, when you snipe that inactive and like 2 weeks later i'm also wake up like...wow, ooops.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Beam is a very broad term. Could that impact someone watching you? 

I feel very strong that beam = redirect. I got some clarification this morning on what happened. I strongly believe that if Glen was telling the truth and watched me, that he would have seen me beamed. Im bumping odds up to 99% he is lying. 

Just now, Tugboat said:

Start reading the thread but quit posting. We have multiple players that could be replaced. Several are not hitting TKN's 3 post min threshhold. 

Also, do you know how to play? Or do you need the beginner links? 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel very strong that beam = redirect. I got some clarification this morning on what happened. I strongly believe that if Glen was telling the truth and watched me, that he would have seen me beamed. Im bumping odds up to 99% he is lying. 

Start reading the thread but quit posting. We have multiple players that could be replaced. Several are not hitting TKN's 3 post min threshhold. 

So, essentially there either be a ninja type role or glen is lying? 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@Matts4313 this is what I'm talking about and why I think it could have been a generic move made towards a specific group 

1. Swag is guessing there

2. Still doesnt explain Glens lie

3. @Dome could be going full prankster.

91d8fab8a7ec5c40dd86a315ef9d11de.gif

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I read some of the thread.  But **** if i'm gonna read 180+ pages or whatever.

Also yes, i need the beginner links.  Are they like training wheels?  Or just the first page things?  I don't want either tbh.  Seems kinda demeaning.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

While possible, the problem is we don't know if mechanically speaking, his ability would yield results such as that. I think it's at least in the realm of possibility that if someone targeted you from afar, and never actually visited you, that he wouldn't get results.  If he's claiming a watcher with an ability to see who visited you, that makes sense. Obviously if his ability was about seeing what move was used on you, he would get a result from something like that happening even if they did it from afar. 

Archived