STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I told you I was shot by a civ phaser last night....

If its so blatant, than point it out. Surely scum would have picked up on it by now. 

Nah, I'll leave that up to Pickle. Like I said, it was not even close to subtle and I honestly don't understand how anyone wouldn't have picked up on it

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@rackcs  How is it confirmed that Dingo visited Swag on N1? (at least I think it was night 1 that was mentioned

I saw him visit Swag

Just now, SwAg said:
1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@rackcs  How is it confirmed that Dingo visited Swag on N1? (at least I think it was night 1 that was mentioned

¬¬

I am not sure what your emoji is supposed to mean here.  Can you help me out, just a surface level thinker

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Ok so I believe Ruskie to be town. To me, that means one of Matts or SirA are Borg then based on his list.

(Probably the one going belligerently axe crazy on me instead of Malfatron)

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rack already referenced them, SirA referenced them, I referenced them to you on D1 and explained them, and then I referenced multiple while explaining myself and you kept making declarations about me.  I’m not going to hold your hand.

Those references, specifically to me, were before you N1 result. So they are entirely unimportant to the discussion at hand.

Our discussion point is your deep level thinking that showed you pushed Malf and MD4L after you knew it was 50/50 they were scum. Plus the bonus information on Malf from Dome. Not that you softed to some people day 1... That doesnt matter.

19 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Hear me out

Now we have the time crystals, right?

We could open micro wormholes that go anywhere at anytime in the known universe.

So if we use the data from the ancient sphere, amd assuming that the sphere has collected data of say the last 10,000 supernovas that have occurred over the last ten million years

So if were able to harness all that raw power through those micro worm holes and figure out a way to direct it at the Klingon time crystals, maybe we could recharge them

So, i was onto something about the hull.

Now if people could just use a similar thought process for this, we would be in good shape

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

(Probably the one going belligerently axe crazy on me instead of Malfatron)

I dont need to go "axe crazy" on Malf. I am already sold that he is dirty scum. I am pointing out all the inconsistencies on you right now. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Those references, specifically to me, were before you N1 result. So they are entirely unimportant to the discussion at hand.

Our discussion point is your deep level thinking that showed you pushed Malf and MD4L after you knew it was 50/50 they were scum. Plus the bonus information on Malf from Dome. Not that you softed to some people day 1... That doesnt matter.

You just ignore half of what I said, or what?

Just now, Malfatron said:

Squire, are you federation aligned?

Malf - Do me a favor. Lets entertain the idea that you are civ-Picard for a moment. Can you use your big brain and help us plebeians out.

1. Can you decipher Swags super secret deep level thinking (thats totally no him scum manipulating racks)?

2. Can you look at Pickles post and find the "blatant" claim?

Archived