STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Disagreement on what?

The idea that killing Borg isnt the biggest priority. For every faction that is not Borg. 

We need the Romulans, Klingons to help us in eradicating you. Then we can focus on each other. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

The idea that killing Borg isnt the biggest priority. For every faction that is not Borg. 

We need the Romulans, Klingons to help us in eradicating you. Then we can focus on each other. 

... how is that a disagreement with me.

Just now, SwAg said:
1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

... how is that a disagreement with me.

I guess its not? You having a Rags-slip as well?

Just now, SwAg said:

Bro, read the autopsy, Borg probably infiltrated the scum already.  Why do you think this sound chamber is happening on only me?

Probably have. Hopefully the other scum are smart enough to kill them off before they rat out their partners.

And there are clearly some people attempting to make cases that are not you. 

@The Orca

They were the only people who had quoted Swag today up until that post unless i missed something. Touch quoted him later as well. I was trying to work some stuff out, but I don't know that it's really feasible. 

That being said, I looked back through day 2, and could only find two posts from MD4L, neither quoting Malf or Swag (or anyone so far as I saw). If he is borg, he does not appear to have been converted on N1 when Swag visited (unless I missed a post, which is possible). 

Assuming that the game started with 

1 Borg

2 House Duras (klingon) (Moookie + ?????)

3 Romulan (Dingo + 2)

1 Ferengi

17 Federation /Civilians

Worst case situation right now is we have

2 Borg (1+3 conversions - Counselor - Malfatron)

1 House Duras (Mookie +?????)

2 Romulan  (Dingo  + Rom 1, Rom 2)

Ferengi

8 Federation/Civilians

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Assuming that the game started with 

1 Borg

2 House Duras (klingon) (Moookie + ?????)

3 Romulan (Dingo + 2)

1 Ferengi

17 Federation /Civilians

Worst case situation right now is we have

2 Borg (1+3 conversions - Counselor - Malfatron)

1 House Duras (Mookie +?????)

2 Romulan  (Dingo  + Rom 1, Rom 2)

Ferengi

8 Federation/Civilians

If this is correct, then TK3 is  the remaining House Duras (klingon) based on the Dome invest.   Now could Dome be pulling a fast 1 and actually be Romulan , it is possible.  

Swag has stated that his N1 move was alignment compare on Orca 1.0/Malf/Md4L.  Came back as not matching, but I am not sure that really clarifies anything as Malf and Orca were not the same alignment, so MD4L could be anything.  Unless @SwAg has more specifics on the report he got?

Swag N2 has a match on Ted and Forge.  That pair could be Borg, Romulan or Federation

@Matts4313  Did you say there is a player that knows your role/alignment?  Not sure on the specifics of what you have that could help clarify things.

Archived