STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I think it would have been silly to try to convert Tk3 as he would have been a very high lynch/hit target after he was outed.  

Orca 2.0 is a very easy convert target as he outed himself as a crewman 

Which leads me to what I was wanting to go back and check...post incoming

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think it would have been silly to try to convert Tk3 as he would have been a very high lynch/hit target after he was outed.  

Orca 2.0 is a very easy convert target as he outed himself as a crewman 

They wouldnt have targeted a crewman D2. They would have targeted a crewman to maximize results. That leaves the following:

Racks & UNT 

Dome (at the time, appeared to be Data with his scans)

___________ someone they had a civ special read on. 

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Giving you credit once again. 

^^^^^^^^^ This was all 100% accurate by the way. Damn you Counselor. 

@SwAg => Read the thread. I gave you plenty of credit. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

No worries. I pulled the quotes to show how you are a big fat liar and racks was wrong. 

I'm not rehashing old games right now.  You'll never understand.  You went from, "no, I wasn't listening to SwAg -- the confirmed non-Town!" to "SwAg said this, and it makes sense" depending on how it fit your narrative for the game, even after I died.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I'm not rehashing old games right now.  You'll never understand.  You went from, "no, I wasn't listening to SwAg -- the confirmed non-Town!" to "SwAg said this, and it makes sense" depending on how it fit your narrative for the game, even after I died.

Which is giving you credit..... The thing you just said I didnt do.

And yes, that is exactly how I played. Others are non-town. I wont follow them, but that doesnt mean I wont read their contributions and analyze them for myself. 

I get that game was full of the memes against me, but rereading it just psses me off even more. I literally was between 70-100% correct in everything I said. I had every aspect/possibility figured out. It was autowin if Counselor boost me like the fool-proof plan I laid out. But then it wasnt fool-proof, as he and I were able to effe it up all at the end. 

But moving on. To this game. Hopefully we can learn from the past. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I get that game was full of the memes against me, but rereading it just psses me off even more. I literally was between 70-100% correct in everything I said. I had every aspect/possibility figured out. It was autowin if Counselor boost me like the fool-proof plan I laid out. But then it wasnt fool-proof, as he and I were able to effe it up all at the end. 

But moving on. To this game. Hopefully we can learn from the past. 

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

They wouldnt have targeted a crewman D2. They would have targeted a crewman to maximize results. That leaves the following:

Racks & UNT 

Dome (at the time, appeared to be Data with his scans)

___________ someone they had a civ special read on. 

That was supposed to say main cast.

Just now, SwAg said:

I literally explained it three times in the past 2 hours.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

im kinda confused as to what you dont understand? The only part I dont think he has mentioned is why the alignment comp went from 3 to 2.