STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Dome is Romulan

You probably are too

Regardless of whether you are Romulan or Federation, this is do or die for you with Borg. They are 2 out of 10. If you let them go it will be something like 3 out of 8? Even with my hit off the board

Conversely, we can lynch one and I'll hit the other, and now you are down to a ratio like 4-2-1, where the 1 is exposed..... why wouldn't you take that?

#1. I really don’t think there is any borg left. It may be a risk, but it’s a risk I’m willing to take. I know swag pretty well and if he didn’t think he could convert me, he ABSOLUTELY would go for racks in the hopes of getting a bug in my ear as an endgame. Someone attempted to blow racks up n2 but he was protected. 

#2. I don’t believe a word you are saying. You would have been better off coming in and saying hey I get it, I’m duras but all I need to do is survive. Spare me and I’ll hit someone of your choosing. 

Hell I’d still be half tempted to take that offer. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

#1. I really don’t think there is any borg left. It may be a risk, but it’s a risk I’m willing to take. I know swag pretty well and if he didn’t think he could convert me, he ABSOLUTELY would go for racks in the hopes of getting a bug in my ear as an endgame. Someone attempted to blow racks up n2 but he was protected. 

#2. I don’t believe a word you are saying. You would have been better off coming in and saying hey I get it, I’m duras but all I need to do is survive. Spare me and I’ll hit someone of your choosing. 

Hell I’d still be half tempted to take that offer. 

It was us.....We blew up Racks

TedLavie dropped the bomb at his house to kill him and anyone who visited

If either Swag or Malf visited Racks to convert him, they would be dead.. Racks survived due to having a vest, which wouldn't protect him from a conversion.

You are fully wrong on this, and this is your stubborn, arrogant side believing that this is the only option

Just now, Tk3 said:

If either Swag or Malf visited Racks to convert him, they would be dead.. Racks survived due to having a vest, which wouldn't protect him from a conversion.

You are fully wrong on this, and this is your stubborn, arrogant side believing that this is the only option

Bet ya I’m right. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

edit for clarification..

If Swag or Malf visited Racks, they would be dead, UNLESS they had a vest

Racks survived because he had a vest

If Swag or Malf were there to convert Racks and they ALL survived due to having vests, he would have been converted.

You are flat out incorrect on this

Just now, Tk3 said:

edit for clarification..

If Swag or Malf visited Racks, they would be dead, UNLESS they had a vest

Racks survived because he had a vest

If Swag or Malf were there to convert Racks and they ALL survived due to having vests, he would have been converted.

You are flat out incorrect on this

Except swag did have a vest...... 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I’m fairly certain a bomb exploding in their faces would prevent conversion. 

I'm fairly certain you are wrong...

But either way, it literally doesn't matter, because that is not what happened anyway

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Tk3 did you give me a scum list? 

I'm not surviving to the end of game, so I don't really care who the rest of scum is

I just know Borgs are Orca and Ted