NBA 2K20

showtime

21 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

im going to wait till i download the demo to see if the servers work.  i don't know if everyone is having the same problem logging into their ps4/xbox account to do facescans.

You should wait for the game to come out.  There's no point in doing everything right now and the servers probably aren't even up to do it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I much prefer MyGM over MyPlayer. I hate player modes, RttS, MyPlayer, QB1, etc. much prefer the team modes. I’m reading it will work in MyGM. 

Maybe it does.  Those modes are in maintenance.  It's pretty much the same exact thing as last year with little to no improvements.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

This is going to be the most hyped 2K demo of all-time since they've completely revamped the builder.  I'm thinking maybe Klay Thompson build.  Put all my attributes into defense and 3pt shooting and none nowhere else lol

i want a mike conley, or damian lillard type build

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

im a lefty and i want to be a fast PG.  lol

You can make a ton of players and just make them left handed.  Allen Iverson, Penny Hardaway, etc.  Why the heck you say a meh player like Mike Conley lol?  Make a player like James Harden.

According to this video, you can put your points into the attributes YOU want to put them in.  You can also select the badges you want (based off how you build your player) and if you don't like the badges, you can start all over again.  This looks dope.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, showtime said:

I'm trying it right now.  This actually sucks.  Attributes are limited and the pie charts are kind of similar to archetypes. 

I knew they would limit attributes just a question of how much... As long as they continue to refuse to separate your offline nba career my player with the online park/pro-am, etc...my player we will never have free reign to make beasts.

Okay so, I've been messing around with the builder.  This build was primarily focused on defense as a PF - my Dennis Rodman type build.  Because I put so much into defense, I had 30 points to spend on badges, so here's what I came up with lmao.  This probably isn't good, but meh lol.  This is one of the cool parts about the MyPlayer this year

fXzobw3.jpg