Bills get roster to 53, including trade with Carolina.

Trentwannabe

QB Keith Wenning
RB Jordan Johnson
WR Daikiel Shorts
WR Brandon Reilly
WR Dezmin Lewis
TE Wes Saxton
TE Rory Anderson
OL Cameron Jefferson
OL Jordan Mudge
OL Greg Pyke
OL Zach Voytek
DE Max Vallea
DE Ian Seau
DT Nigel Williams
DT Marquavius Lewis
LB Abner Logan
LB Jacob Lindsey
LB Carl Bradford
CB Bradley Sylve
CB Marcus Sayles
S Adrian McDonald
S Joe Powell
S B.T. Sanders

WR Rod Streater (injury settlement)
S Shamiel Gary (injury settlement)

WR Jeremy Butler (waived/injured)
OL Michael Ola (waived/injured) 

LB Sam Barrington (injured reserve)

The Bills added to their receiving corps with a trade Saturday. Buffalo acquired WR Kaelin Clay from the Carolina Panthers in exchange for CB Kevon Seymour and a 2019 seventh-round pick.

No real surprises. Hopefully Reilly and Shorts make their way to the PS.

I know nothing about Clay the WR we traded for.

18 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

I know our roster will probably change some more, but why in the world is Ducasse still on our team?!?

Well i didnt see any other linemen on the team that deserved that spot... Ducasse atleast brings some experience that the other crappy linemen didnt. Carolina released some linemen so we will see.

3 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Well i didnt see any other linemen on the team that deserved that spot... Ducasse atleast brings some experience that the other crappy linemen didnt. Carolina released some linemen so we will see.

Browns released Greco...

13 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Ducasse was getting walked backwards in the 3rd quarter against the Lions. I would have taken Mudge over him in a heartbeat.

I think if the Bills add an OL he is the first to go. 

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Ducasse was getting walked backwards in the 3rd quarter against the Lions. I would have taken Mudge over him in a heartbeat.

I think if the Bills add an OL he is the first to go. 

Mudge was terrible the 1st two games.

I gotta say I'm a little baffled at the trade and the fact that Ducasse is still on the roster. I'm bummed Riley and Shorts didn't make it and I hope they at least make the practice squad. I don't know anything about the WR we traded for but I don't know why we need another return man and I thought people we had on the roster showed plenty to deserve a spot and the fact we traded away a guy with experience in a position we were already thin at is baffling. 

27 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I gotta say I'm a little baffled at the trade and the fact that Ducasse is still on the roster. I'm bummed Riley and Shorts didn't make it and I hope they at least make the practice squad. I don't know anything about the WR we traded for but I don't know why we need another return man and I thought people we had on the roster showed plenty to deserve a spot and the fact we traded away a guy with experience in a position we were already thin at is baffling. 

Well Johnson beat out Seymour at nickle. Gaines was very impressive in the three games we saw him.  He will probably be #2. That leaves the dime spot open for Seymour or Wright. Seymour is younger and probably has more trade value. So instead of just having one of them waste their time here as a #5 we trade one.  Clay will probably be our return man which will move Tate to a more of an offensive player. Tate deserved a chance at playing reciever that he rarely gets. Whenever he does play offense tho he is able to make big plays. So this move should be interesting.

The outrage over the Williams release (not on here) is hilarious. He was a 5th round pick who has done nothing for crying out loud lol. Tampa Bay cut McNichols this year after taking him in the 5th round, I don't see their fans jumping off the bridge.

McDermott was a guy i loved pre-draft, I like him a lot as a swing tackle. I watched Lacy in the CFL and he is definitely the kind of backer that McDermott loves, small and fast. 

Archived