TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I doubt a mafia outside of orca and swag will be lynched

And frankly i trust the guys voting orca more

And I happen to trust you here. Although, bcb games are known for conversions upon revivals.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The tide shifted away from me and suddenly people want to go outside the finite inquiry of Orca and I.  I don’t know what you’re not understanding.

This is a factual statement by you.

This, however, is not at all what you were saying. You had said I was gas lighting you and saving orca. Up until this argument, that you started, I had discussed the potential for orca to be lying more than I had towards you lying. 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

And I happen to trust you here. Although, bcb games are known for conversions upon revivals.

Pretty weird though if a town could sacrifice himself to revive someone who prompty gets converted

That would be bastard imo

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

And you literally quoted the section where it’s not your argument.  Like forreal, people can ******* read the whole thing.  What I said is within the bounds of an apt interpretation of facts.

Touch/Orca —> mafia.

Correct. I quoted the section that proved it was not my argument. You are the one that attempted to paint it as my argument ...... 

And then you shifted to me last night with almost no pushing, and said you were fine with it.  You can say whatever you want, but that’s demonstrably what happened.

Then I posted and the momentum shifted, and then “I had to go” to “we can lynch someone other than orca or swag” in one post.

I detailed that.  I don’t know what you don’t get.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Correct. I quoted the section that proved it was not my argument. You are the one that attempted to paint it as my argument ...... 

Was that your only argument?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Pretty weird though if a town could sacrifice himself to revive someone who prompty gets converted

That would be bastard imo

That’s a great point. You still seem to be a player that’s likely to be converted at some point. Whicker’s game is an example of that.

This is absolutely ridiculous.  Touch is basically memeing.  He is taking my characterizations and quoting posts that are not reflective of those characterizations and declaring them to be mischaracterizations or omissions of critical fact.  

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

And then you shifted to me last night with almost no pushing, and said you were fine with it.  You can say whatever you want, but that’s demonstrably what happened.

Then I posted and the momentum shifted, and then “I had to go” to “we can lynch someone other than orca or swag” in one post.

I detailed that.  I don’t know what you don’t get.

Yep, Because I went through the progressions of the scenarios (which is another thing that is clearly proven by the thread) and am currently on a vote outside of you two and then you wanted to come after me and make false statements. 

I corrected you and then you proclaimed I was “broadcasting” to try and throw shade again. 

And then the argument continued to spiral from there as you attempted to throw more shade at me. 

Archived