TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

Just now, rackcs said:

Lol ok

So nobody is even posting and responding to me but I think it's becoming abundantly clear. Scum kills malf night 1. Uses their revive/replace then to add him to their squad already cleared.

I mean dingo is on the OP as good guys aligned

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Currently I’m about 50/50 on believing/not believing them. I’m about 90% certain on Md4l still and dome has completely vanished from this. He also requested to be the one to decide between the two. 

Why would he request that? He had almost no heat and catered specifically towards you so it could pass by being unnoticed until dome comes in and chooses. 

I asked him if he was doing that, and he said no

Due to the votes, theres not much choice

I bet there are civs on both, and mafia will tip the scales

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Thats my point.

And pickle wouldnt have died.

One of them is lying

Unless swag was lying about his move 

which would be the same credentials required to prove orca wrong. Orca claims to have watched pickle and swag was the only visitor. He would have to be lying about this move in order to be scum. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Currently I’m about 50/50 on believing/not believing them. I’m about 90% certain on Md4l still and dome has completely vanished from this. He also requested to be the one to decide between the two. 

Why would he request that? He had almost no heat and catered specifically towards you so it could pass by being unnoticed until dome comes in and chooses. 

What?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Conversely, I find the inverse more likely.  Thought Orca was a sunk cost all day, it’s actually close, shows up and memes to spook some people as “too bad to be for real.”

You had votes earlier than orca though

Just now, Forge said:

I mean dingo is on the OP as good guys aligned

I already explained this part of my theory. Essentially it's that Melisandre was not really a good guy in GoT. I think it's likely she's part of the bad guys faction but when she revives someone she comes up good guys and it would be a mechanic that would remove suspicion from the revivee.

Just now, Malfatron said:

You had votes earlier than orca though

That’s what I’m saying.  He wasn’t around, and then abstained from a commitment, and in crunch time it’s close, and he went for it.

It explains the 180 with no new information and the early game interactions, at least.

Just now, rackcs said:

I already explained this part of my theory. Essentially it's that Melisandre was not really a good guy in GoT. I think it's likely she's part of the bad guys faction but when she revives someone she comes up good guys and it would be a mechanic that would remove suspicion from the revivee.

You are definitely mafia with these ideas

These ideas are among the worst i ever heard

However, are you doing this to make me flip to swag or stay on orca?

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Yeah, I know. It's just, quite frankly, a ludicrous mechanic if true. Kudos to you if it's true and you caught it, but that's like a 99.999999% no for me

Just now, Malfatron said:

You are definitely mafia with these ideas

These ideas are among the worst i ever heard

However, are you doing this to make me flip to swag or stay on orca?

If you say so. I'm not responding to you anymore, it's pretty clear how you're putting it on the line to protect swag and attack my credibility. I'm sticking on swag, he was caught. He is scum. Its obvious.

Archived