TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

Just now, SwAg said:

How did Malfatron like that?  I literally didn’t mention Dome or MD4L, and Touch said you should move away from Orca/SwAg, but then pushed connections he thinks I have lol

Bc i wanted to like that

Im just gonna do the opposite and i will be successful

Just now, SwAg said:

I don’t believe anything you say about your role.  It’s a continuation of the initial threat that I killed you over.  Now you alluded to Town not targeting you, as if Town is going to target anyone but me 😂

I didnt want any supporting or protective moves

Just now, Malfatron said:

Hes faking ignorance like when he thought naz was in the game

I wasn’t faking anything.

Wrong? Yes

Not paying attention? Yes

Faking Ignorance? Not at all.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

How did Malfatron like that?  I literally didn’t mention Dome or MD4L, and Touch said you should move away from Orca/SwAg, but then pushed connections he thinks I have lol

Because done waited all day to come in at the end and vote orca. Completely ghosted for the entire day (and tried to blame it on me even tho I told him to stop the gambit, not posting) and just pops in at the end to push orca above you for sure. 

Md4l entertained the concept of moving from orca just to pansy out when it actually became time because he was worried it would get you lynched. 

Just now, SwAg said:

I trust Malfatron to use his role to take care of me.  The rest of us should do something else.  The worst case scenario is that my firebending roleblocks someone.

L. O. L. Oh really, you trust malf to take care of you? Why do I not find this shocking?

Archived