If the Steelers start 0-5....

Money

Listen sweetheart...I know you like to pretend you know stuff about football, even though you know nothing, but you should really pick your battles more carefully, otherwise you look like a bigger fool than we already know you are.

First off, no one was going to predict Ben would go down early week 2.  

Secondly, no one was necessarily scoffing at the idea of us starting 0-5....they were scoffing about your endless moronic threads and ideas, which Im convinced you just post because youre extremely desperate for attention.   

Third. why are you calling out @Chieferific?   He didnt even post in this thread.    Youve posted more in this thread than everyone else combined.

Fourth, nothing you even predicted came right....so why are you acting like youve just proven everyone else wrong?    

Finally, why do you respond to yourself?    Do you have multiple personalities?     

Go back to playing Madden, where your terrible ideas can become "reality".

maxresdefault.jpg

I applaud you on being one of the the Forums Nostradamus's of 2019. You are well on your way to being 100% correct about the Steelers 2019 start to the season.  I have always said that you have some intelligence and even brilliance in some things that you post. And then you have the outrageous, even ludicrous, crazy, shock, knee-jerk, just get a reaction trades and outlandish ideas that it seems you are being completely contrary to the soundness you put in to attract someone to your post. I have never not respected you or what you said whether I agreed or not. I have not downed you for being wrong or gloated at your expense either.

To 43mafia's point, the Steelers are not 0-3 because they didn't make the trades you proposed or because Big Ben's play imploded and he self-destructed. He was hurt. This team hasn't done what they or many of us thought they could do. The Steelers are who they are and they are what their record says they are: An 0-3 football team who has blown two opportunities to win games. They are a fairly competitive team, but nothing else right now.  They have no identity on offense, and I continue to say that they are making the defense even worse each week.  This is not the Steel Curtain of the 70's Blitzburgh of the 90's or mid 2000's.  However, this is the best defense that they have had over the past three or four years and have played well enough to give this team a chance to win each week despite some of their errors. 

The offense has let them down, failed to sustain drives consistently, can't run consistently, can't pass consistently, and can't possess the ball for long periods of time to rest or help the defense. Yesterday the defense gave them opportunity after opportunity and they failed miserably by putting up zeros and depending on Boz to put up the 6 points the team got. Not even a single first down inside of the opponents 40 yard line.  That was not all Mason Rudolph either. That is what cost the Steelers the ball game. I know some people take this serious and the posts sometimes get a little heated, but no hard feelings or haterade on my part.

To quote a few excerpts Rudyard Kipling's poem If

If you can keep your head when all about you   
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,   
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
    But make allowance for their doubting too;   
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
    Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
    And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same;   
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken